Preview Round 16 2018- Brisbane Lions vs Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kane Cornes is an idiot anyway. Who cares what he thinks.
I’ve actually really enjoyed Kane’s rise through the media ranks and hold him up there as one of the more astute ex players.

Each to their own really, but I’m a fan, he calls it as he sees it and it is rare that we all hold the same views on all issues anyways, but I enjoy his delivery.

I’ve actually really enjoyed Kane’s rise through the media ranks and hold him up there as one of the more astute ex players.

Each to their own really, but I’m a fan, he calls it as he sees it and it is rare that we all hold the same views on all issues anyways, but I enjoy his delivery.
I was going to post this in reply to jack as well but I didn't have the Cojones to offer it up, I thought I might get lambasted mercilessly. Kudos to you D12.

I have found his work in 2018 miles above last year's. There were times last year he was frankly embarassing and one of the worst "journos" around. This year he has been leaps and bounds better and has been a lot easier to read and has made some good observations. Credit where credits due.

I have found his work in 2018 miles above last year's. There were times last year he was frankly embarassing and one of the worst "journos" around. This year he has been leaps and bounds better and has been a lot easier to read and has made some good observations. Credit where credits due.
That's probably the key point. He's taken some time to get there, but he's no where near as bad as he used to be.

Unchanged

They've got a couple of big ins - Kreuzer and Marchank. Also Thomas and O'Brien.

Interesting they've named 4 key backs, 2 rucks and Curnow while we have 2 key backs, 2 rucks and 2 key forwards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Marchbank and Kreuzer are coming in off injuries with no practice matches, they will 100% be underdone. O'Brien is a first year player and Thomas is pretty slow and cooked. No huge ins in my opinion.

Looking at their backline makes it frustrating that we don't have Cameron. Would've kicked 10 this week.

He has actually done a great job filling in for Gerard Wheatley on SEN this week between 9-12. Won’t be long until he holds more prominent roles in the media IMO.

He was goddamn annoying as a player but I've got to say I enjoy his SEN work.

He's got a surprisingly good "voice" for radio......totally non-irritating. He and No Dick Santo are like chalk and cheese.

Cornes listens to the callers and responds respectfully no matter what their point of view.

Most importantly he has has opinions without being opinionated.

I reckon he's OK

I work with three Carlton supporters who between themselves have convinced each other that they are certanties this weekend.So I now have three cartons on the line.First time in a long time I have stuck my neck out betting cartons on the boys but gee Im gonna love collecting Monday.

We are ******. Lost at selection. Good game guys :/

I read the first and second bits and assumed you were one of ours ... then the last bit and flicked the eyes over to the poster ... we get those kind of comments a lot around here as well btw ... including when we picked this team last week!

We are ******. Lost at selection. Good game guys :/

The bottom of the table pre game optimism - that’s been my standard pre game thought for years now. I’m letting myself enjoy savouring the possibility of a win this week but we have shown before we can lose to any team on the day.

If we win I’ll have a beer for you and if we lose I’ll have one or two for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back