Preview Round 16 2018: Richmond vs Adelaide - Friday 7:50pm MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
CEllis shown eff all at AFL level so far and really needs to step up and make it count tonight.
This may be his last chance. If he doesn't take it I can't see him getting to many more (if any).

You know the eagles owned them for 3 qtrs with their forward line missing before they imploded in the last qtr which the eagles have done at least once a game in 9 of 14 games don't you.
Yes. But the odds were too good to ignore. Nice little earner in case of disappointment.
Yeah, 2nd driest city in Australia behing Hobart.
Adelaide is driest. Followed by Hobart, then Canberra then Melbourne.

How much you lost this year betting against Richmond ?
Enough.
The only games I have not had a bet on us are the three games we have lost.
The only 'win' I have had was in round one when Carlton got 24 points up and they paid me out.
I am a gimp.

Enough.
The only 'win' I have had was in round one when Carlton got 24 points up and they paid me out.
I am a gimp.

Yeah I’m having a shocker this year , I’ve been doing multi bets hoping this weekend for a win :)

Last edited:
Yeah I’m having a shocker this year , I’ve been doing multi bets hoping this weekend for a win :)
I keep saying if we lose, then the blow will be softened by a win on the punt.
Last year when we lost and I won, it didn't soften the blow at all.

What’s with Towner?

Has been up and down in the twos...shame really
He got a 1 match suspension last week in the VFL. So, unavailable this week. I'm looking forward to him being in the side too. Brings a rough edge to the team. I'm looking forward to CEllis stepping up to the challenge of the AFL. I feel he will go better playing as a midfielder rather than as a defender.
I hope he gets a fair crack at it and is in for 2 or 3 games.
I do not want to see Kamdyn rushed back. He needs to work on finding the footy in the VFL.
As other posters have said here, all of a sudden we are starting to find a lack of depth for the outside mid position. With an injury or 2 (Miles, Markov) & Menadue's senior performances not up to it, we have to start thinking playing Lloyd again; or one of 7/11 on the wing and Shai up fwd.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just like Miles when we played Port, Corey has to show something tonight, his form has been good in the VFL so there is no excuse not to show something. Ideally he'll get played in the Conca role which will mean playing a bit through the middle and on the outside as well. This is pretty much the moment that decides Coreys career. If he doesn't show that he can play at this level then he may well find himself playing state league footy for the rest of it

It would be nice if we can win the free kick count and score more goals than behinds

Only 2 games for the year and they were only 1 or 2 the difference.

Got smashed last week.

We should be on top of the moral ladder with only 2 moral losses.

Enough.
I am a gimp.
I never ever ever bet in Richmond games. It killed me holding off on the finals last year when we were silly odds.
Really for value any punter should be shopping around Adelaide tonight playing with margins etc, they are stupid odds.

He def very good footballer and I really Hope he does well tonight , but i rekon he lacks self belief when he makes seniors and plays .
I reckon a big part of that lack of self belief is he hasn’t been given a good stretch of games. With Conca our for a while I’d give him at least 5 games in a row. Then make a more realistic judgement on his future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back