Game Day Round 16, 2018 - Swans vs. Cats

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A ******* total domination by Geelong. 18 more scoring shots. You can blame injuries, dew or whatever you ******* like but that was ******* gutless. ******* Imposters. You can pick this apart with sane conversation when the emotion subsides but what can't be doubted is the amount of dead ******* wood we carry. 3 Things. Geelong worked harder, kept the ******* feet and were so much cleaner. Our decision making & lack of skill is highlighted and made all the more disgraceful by the worst game plan of any side in the competition when you consider list for list. Regardless of all our misgivings be it game plan, skill, ability or whatever the **** numbers at the drop of the ball tonight proved to me we have blokes in this side who are nothing but ******* front runners. Out numbered at every ******* contest. Not just 2 on 1's sometimes 3 and ******* 4 !!!!!!!!! ******* pathetic.
Huge in heart and soul work ethic but scrubbing balls forward with no look kicks does not cut it for me.
******* Club and Longmire Apologists. Call a ******* Spade A Spade. They ******* won't. Peace And Love And All That s**t.

This is ******* GOLD! I love it!

Sorry King you know where I'm coming from. It is a fair comparison though. Buddy is Lebron and the rest of them are ******* George Hill.

Hanners is JR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back