Zack

Club Legend
Apr 14, 2002
Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawthorn
It was the best of wins it was the worst of wins.

BB turned his game around in the ruck in the last and perhaps that's all we needed. So well done BB in a way.

Bitter sweet for me. I don't hate Collingwood, I hate Essendon, Carlton and Sydney who all cheated to take our GF's.

But i'd prefer a better draft pick. But I stil swore at the TV every f'n free kick they got.

On a side note, Ollie was gone three weeks ago, got his first game after 'assing' 4 goals at BH but been ok at this level. Skills though are sublime. Know a guy or two who played junior footy with him and asked why is he about to be delisted (3 or 4 weeks ago)... simple answer was he likes cricket more and the only reason he only played footy at school was to play with his cricket mates. So that why he never played TAC until made to. Twas very, very clean possession wise. Might be a lucky long term prospect he just doesn't miss targets like Nash by hand.

kazzooka

Premiership Player
May 20, 2010
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I don't want to see Lewis out of the side again for the next 10 years at least. He is the answer.

Nash also did well to bring the ball to ground and hit the packs. Needs games to develop.

I'm a believer in Ollie now. Poppy to go end of this year wingard, bruest, Oliver and walker for the small spots. Cogs and Jaeger to go deep from time to time.

Obrien nearly there but still some awful decisions and skills early in the game.

It was the best of wins it was the worst of wins.

BB turned his game around in the ruck in the last and perhaps that's all we needed. So well done BB in a way.

Bitter sweet for me. I don't hate Collingwood, I hate Essendon, Carlton and Sydney who all cheated to take our GF's.

But i'd prefer a better draft pick. But I stil swore at the TV every f'n free kick they got.

On a side note, Ollie was gone three weeks ago, got his first game after 'assing' 4 goals at BH but been ok at this level. Skills though are sublime. Know a guy or two who played junior footy with him and asked why is he about to be delisted (3 or 4 weeks ago)... simple answer was he likes cricket more and the only reason he only played footy at school was to play with his cricket mates. So that why he never played TAC until made to. Twas very, very clean possession wise. Might be a lucky long term prospect he just doesn't miss targets like Nash by hand.

Best worst win ever ?

Dec 22, 2007
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Grounded it out. Typical Hawks, dominated inside 50s (almost double this time) but shocking efficiency when we get it in there.

Silk and Shiela decided in the last quarter they didn't want to lose this game. And happy for both BB and Breust in their milestone game.

Congrats to Lewis and Ollie, it must feel great for them.

I really feel for Smith, he runs his guts out but geez his confidence and decision making are shot.

Jun 19, 2007
On the south side now
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
nil
Absolutely loved it.

Great games from Impey, Lewis, Worpel (1st half) O'Meara, Shiels (last quarter), Sicily (except for 2 incidents).
Thought it was Stratton's best game for the year.

Thought McEvoy played a huge game. Some were saying Grundy was on top of him, but given people talk Grundy up as one of the very best players in the whole entire league - BB had him covered.

Back