Game Day Round 16, 2019: North Melbourne v St.Kilda *BILLINGS' 100TH*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope not too many are feeling as disinterested as me about this game!! I mean Congrats to JB for hanging tough and exemplifying the FQF, but beyond that I am ECO.....and as someone with a 40+ year history as a hardcore supporter of the club, dating back to being a primary school aged kid, that should be a worry for the people running our club.

I hope not too many are feeling as disinterested as me about this game!! I mean Congrats to JB for hanging tough and exemplifying the FQF, but beyond that I am ECO.....and as someone with a 40+ year history as a hardcore supporter of the club, dating back to being a primary school aged kid, that should be a worry for the people running our club.
Add the fact that you even label yourself as a "True Believer" and it is tragic that you feel this way.

Just a reminder that if we win this match - we go to 7 and 8 with matches against teams placed on the ladder at 8th, 10th, 11th, 14th, 16th and 17th all to come - Come on Saints

Reckon the boys will fire up today.

Worried about Cunnington but I think North have been over achieving for a few weeks.
dead right Bird at $4.00 for the win is giving money away stick a lazy $200 on it and have a good day.
ubet

North Melbourne
6-8, 2-5 Home

North Melbourne

Sun 07 Jul 12:20 PM

bet365

St Kilda
6-8, 3-3 Away

St Kilda

As normal excited about watching us play. Win lose or draw footy is great before the game and 24 hours after the game. Not sure we have the depth to match north. A few of the newer players are looking a bit tired and the midfield is still crap. Need to break level there.

As normal excited about watching us play. Win lose or draw footy is great before the game and 24 hours after the game. Not sure we have the depth to match north. A few of the newer players are looking a bit tired and the midfield is still crap. Need to break level there.
You’re unbreakable. The footy runs deep in your veins. Need to cut small pieces off you and attach them to the 2020 membership pack.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I actually forgot we were playing today.
No you didn't Mikka! Your super pumped just like i am at the prospect of us setting up
Our season as we march on our way to the finals with a big win today! 😇

You know it brother!
Btw That avi is much more pleasing to the eye! Nice to see you have come around!
Good man! 👍

No you didn't Mikka! Your super pumped just like i am at the prospect of us setting up
Our season as we march on our way to the finals with a big win today! 😇

You know it brother!
Btw That avi is much more pleasing to the eye! Nice to see you have come around!
Good man! 👍
Pumped

Probably gonna be very cold and windy down there, has me worried it could be another Good Friday-esque horror show. Hope I'm wrong though, want to see us have a proper crack and take it right up to them.

I actually don’t care if people aren’t interested. However I find it funny that they aren’t interested but are on a saints site daily and also the need to tell us they aren’t interested. Sounds fairly interested time.
I thought this was a music website.

So it didn’t dawn on you that we hadn’t played yet even though we play every week until finals of course
My god is there any point you will not argue? Lol!

The dude just wrote that he forgot that we hadn't played yet this weekend, I have had days like that too: lose, forget about it instantly or deliberately put it out of mind and focus on life. I have forgotten about games in the past. It's actually a blessing when it happens.

In any case, it's entirely believable and even if you don't believe it, why do you care enough to make a point of calling him on it?

Normally I wouldn't have bothered with this post, and I've got a lot of respect for your dedication to footy and I share many if your opinions, but it's just exasperating watching you pettily get up in people's s**t all the time, like you used to on SS. Agent Irritant.

I actually don’t care if people aren’t interested. However I find it funny that they aren’t interested but are on a saints site daily and also the need to tell us they aren’t interested. Sounds fairly interested time.

Hey plugger, I’m pumped for the match! The difference between now compared to earlier in the year is there isn’t any consequence of a loss because we are playing for time & not for finals. The problem is that around this point in the season when teams cannot (or extremely unlikely) make finals the intensity & quality drops off & we see lopsided matches. We are just about at that point, hopefully the boys can put in one last four quarter effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back