Game Day Round 16, 2019: North Melbourne v St.Kilda *BILLINGS' 100TH*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both teams struggling now after a torrid couple of quarters.
Saints are not looking likely at this stage (32 points behind) but we got the better of the umpiring that quarter (3 to 5 free kicks) but the disparity has not been addressed yet (21 to 14 free kicks total so far)

Where is Marshall for Christ sake? We are going Bruce against Goldy

Marshall has 15 contested possessions at 3/4 time. But he shouldn't need any bench time the lazy bastard.

At norf Ziebell has 14 and Simpkin 18.
Some help for Marshall wouldn't go astray.

Dunstan 11
Billings 11
Bruce 11
Paton 7
Sinclair 6
Membrey 6
Newnes 6
Gresham 6

Acres 5.. Piss off Acres.
Hind 5
Long 4
Steele 4. Jesus!!!!
Ross 3 Piss off Ross
McKenzie 3
Clark 3

I feel like he'd be a gun at a good side. His link up is very Tom Lynch at Adelaide but with some aggro.

Not having a shot at you mate but we seem to have so many blokes who would be better in other teams , maybe we just have a lot of blokes who are no good

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Marshall has 15 contested possessions at 3/4 time. But he shouldn't need any bench time the lazy bastard.

At norf Ziebell has 14 and Simpkin 18.
Some help for Marshall wouldn't go astray.

Dunstan 11
Billings 11
Bruce 11
Paton 7
Sinclair 6
Membrey 6
Newnes 6
Gresham 6

Acres 5.. p**s off Acres.
Hind 5
Long 4
Steele 4. Jesus!!!!
Ross 3 p**s off Ross
McKenzie 3
Clark 3

Our midfielders for a long time have preferred to let their opponents get the ball & lay a tackle rather than actually make the play themselves.

I don't think that's a metric worth paying attention to. Umpires should pay the free kicks that are there, not try and even up the ledger when one team gets more than the other.
I agree - in this case the frees are just not being paid to us even though they are there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back