AFL Club
St Kilda
ezgif.com-crop (1).gif

saints2066

Club Legend
Mar 25, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
Nice honourable loss, could have been a 100 point loss, better quickly get a 5 year extension from Richo, for providing honourable losses when they could have been thrashings...as long as we have acceptable 30 point losses with the occasional win it is a good thing, actually throw a few extra million at Richo,as well. He might only win 1 in every 4 games but at least we aren’t losing by 80points every week.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Stjonesy

Team Captain
Dec 13, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
A club that continues to not acknowledge you need a midfield to play AFL

Crucified by umpires

Long gives nothing.
McKenzie's skills aren't vfl standard
Coffield not looking likely

Another game closer to the end

Merely a club making up the numbers, a real weak album filler type song organisation at the moment

Sep 20, 2009
NSW
AFL Club
St Kilda
Bruce, Clark, Carlisle best on ground for us by a mile. Clark especially after that tough contest, he saw it coming and went hard anyway. Just a real shame no one could take anything out of it, not even have a go at Ziebell (even though I thought the hit was fair) but the way Clark came back on the field, he was our best easily from when he returned. I hope this is a defining game for him.

Anyway, same s**t different week. Long didn't do anything, Savage bombed it long out of defence to no advantage, Gresh didn't do much, DMac was invisible, Seb Ross (captain) was pathetic and didn't do any leading on field.

Carlisle is one of the few leaders who played today.

Umpires were shocking, especially that one with the s**t hair. He really crucified us and gifted North at least 3 goals. Very one sided.
It won't be popular, but I'm glad Carlisle got stuck into them.

Hopefully Richo can put his hand up and say he isn't up to it and walks. I don't expect him to, but I hope he does.
Give us something to look forward to.

Will be tough against the Cats next week. They won't want to lose two in a row and playing at Kardinia Park is going to be super tough.

Dec 4, 2000
The Bay
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
NO Saints LUFC
Surely it is time the players are showing it....?

Clark was a Lenny Hayes moment today! Let's hope he does on to have the similiar career.
Yup posted the same thing in the gameday thread.
Straightlined the ball got smashed, came back on and looked like a no.7 pick.

Coff was ok as well. Reckon both will be players

Ricmel

Premium Platinum
Jul 13, 2009
AFL Club
St Kilda
I had North as one of the poorer lists in the AFL at the start of 2018. Now they look about 4 - 5 years ahead of us.

I watched Billings closely today (as close as you can on TV). Had another 30+ game, probably at 80%+ efficiency, 90% of those possessions went sideways. Next to zero impact on the game.

My view now is we need to launch another 5 year plan and go into rebuild. Richo will be gone at the end of the year, we all know that, why not go now. Put Ratts in and look high and low for the best we can get before trade season starts.

The list - turn it over. Only untouchables in my view are Carlisle, Bruce, Membrey, Marshall, King. Everyone else should be in play.

Never to play for St Kilda again - these players are an embarrassment to the club and would not have gotten a game in the 80s - Long, Sinclair, Acres - goodbye, thanks for your service, sh#t as it was.

Hope we can get a top 3 pick this year and maybe we can turn it into Anderson or Rowell and kickstart the rebuild.

Back