Preview Round 16, 2019: North Melbourne v St.Kilda - Blundstone Arena, Sunday 7th July, 3:20PM AEST *BILLINGS' 100TH*

Who Wins?

• Kangaroos

Votes: 30 76.9%
  • Saints

Votes: 9 23.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My boy just turned 5 and got tickets to this game for his bday from his grandfather and hand knitted saints beanie and scarf from his grandmother. My in-laws got him an indigenous saints top as well. When he opened the tickets he lost his sh*t, so pumped to see his first game.

Hopefully we don’t get pumped....
Should be a good life lesson for him. Never too young to learn resilience...

Rumour is he has played his last game at the club
is there something going on within the club that has ****ed with his ability to work in the club's environment? What would we get for him? probably an early second rounder if we're lucky, given the baggage.. it's all very 'st kilda'

Id be reluctant to change the team but our forward line needs a mix up. Bring in Brown, Battle forward.

Out: Dmac
In: Brown

Kanga's by 15. Kids to get more confidence. Coffield to have his best game so far, Clark to get 25 touches, most of them good. Marshall hopefully rag dolls Goldstein and kicks a couple of goals. We'll play the same old game and get the same old result. Easiest team to coach against in the comp.

Care factor zero now
Hope we get trounced for the rest of the year
The frustrations gone overnight

Tank and tank hard
It's not even about tanking tbh. It's just liberating to hope that this ******* of a coach we've been stuck with for 6 years is completely crashing and burning, and the sooner we're no longer a finals chance the better.

It's not even about tanking tbh. It's just liberating to hope that this ******* of a coach we've been stuck with for 6 years is completely crashing and burning, and the sooner we're no longer a finals chance the better.

It's a very sad mess...….I was sitting in my seat during the last 1/4 yesterday....slowly melting and thinking we were all talking about all these issues this time last season...…..and here we are a year later.....not a lot has changed.

The most alarming thing for me was seeing a post last night that showed in a lot of key onfield indicators to date were pretty much the same as round 15 last year....even Sandy's stats were similar to last year.

I for one am looking foward to a "circuit breaker"

The fact that I believe we have a good nucleus going forward is the only thing keeping "my hope" meter ticking over.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think the Kangas will have our measure pretty easily and on a side note i think a lot of you who magically think when we get a new coach we will suddenly rise up the ladder will be very disappointed , im not Richos biggest fan but the nags he has to work with is not what you call a stable of group 1 winners

Kanga's by 15. Kids to get more confidence. Coffield to have his best game so far, Clark to get 25 touches, most of them good. Marshall hopefully rag dolls Goldstein and kicks a couple of goals. We'll play the same old game and get the same old result. Easiest team to coach against in the comp.

Clark lead the team for contested possessions against the Tigers.
Pity some of the others who are there for that reason didn't do so well. ( Most of them were only marginally better than Paton who had 7 ).

I think the Kangas will have our measure pretty easily and on a side note i think a lot of you who magically think when we get a new coach we will suddenly rise up the ladder will be very disappointed , im not Richos biggest fan but the nags he has to work with is not what you call a stable of group 1 winners

Are they the least experienced 22 in the contest?

They'll be sent to the knackery pretty soon. Personally l think that once a few individuals are removed the rest will flourish pretty quickly.

Carlisle to the intercept CHB role and either Brown or Marsh to FB. Dmac out
White or Webster possibly if available
Keep the rest.
We are probably only Steven, Geary, Lonie and Webster short of our best 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back