Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Helicon1

Senior List
Sep 6, 2014
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Well I mean he up his time on ground slightly. Up to a whole 58% game time now for 4 handballs (2 effective) and 8 hitouts.

I feel bad as I try and be positive about our players but at this point of the year he is a negative on the team and at his age he isnt getting by on talent development. He isnt really doing much other than giving O a slight break. Other players can do as much and offer more around the ground. And they might develop into a player
+ there is no confidence to kick to a contest down the line with him. Gives away soft frees and gets pushed around in contested marks too easily. Where is the Archie we saw when Leppa was coaching? What happened?

Sausages

HIGH PRIEST IN THE TEMPLE OF GG/SNSD
Feb 27, 2007
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Luton Town
YOU'RE A WARRIOR LINC :D

LIONS
LIONS
LIONS
LIONS
LIONS
LIONS
LIONS
:D

Linc in the goal square I expect a hanger at some point this last quarter please!!!!!

That goal wasn't enough. I need a speccy!

Attachments

• IMG_20200909_210932.jpg
    IMG_20200909_210932.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 21

(Log in to remove this ad.)

jackess

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Aug 10, 2005
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Robbo turning actually cost us there. Swallow went harder

paulige

Club Legend
Jul 26, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I don’t think Archie is in our best side but he is at least halving the ruck contests.

I think that pretty much sums it up - all he’s been good for is allowing O to not go into the ruck. He’s literally a space filler.

I really don’t like player bashing (I’ll always stick up for Lester & McStay), I just don’t see a single redeeming quality in Archie. Never again please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back