Autopsy Round 16, 2020: St.Kilda v Hawthorn *GEARY 200TH*

Remove this Banner Ad

Lonie's a talented footballer but if he's going to make it he's got to find a way to make tackles stick. He's like a small yappy dog, yesterday he was able to worry some pups out of the ball but a German Shepard would just bowl through him.
How does Caleb Daniels do it? He is smaller then Lonie

All my ads are in French, much easier to ignore. In fact I didn't even know I had any ads on the BF app, but I just noticed one.

WTF is "manscaping"? Actually, I don't care. Back to the footy s'il vous plaît.

Manscaping is pure and body hair removal. Imagine what Bleach Weller would have done to himself. Not bon.

Just a better player all round unfortunately. We were meant to be getting him and he went a couple of picks after Lonie. If we'd taken him instead it would have been a much quicker rise.

Shorter but actually heavier. You'd have to look at their technique side-by-side, I've just seen too many players escape Lonie tackle attempts to hold him in high regard in that particular area. If I see evidence to the contrary, I'll change my opinion.

Shorter but actually heavier. You'd have to look at their technique side-by-side, I've just seen too many players escape Lonie tackle attempts to hold him in high regard in that particular area. If I see evidence to the contrary, I'll change my opinion.
2:15 and i cant find the Hurley tackle. But he sometimes does good ones. not all the time though.

Sep 14, 2008
L2 A30
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
He wasn't alone yesterday in blazing away, but Phillips showed his limitations. Ignores two or three options in better positions than his snap under pressure. Jones and Marsh were guilty of it as well off the top of my head.

View attachment 955221

Geez that’s worse than I thought it was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sep 14, 2008
L2 A30
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
Lonie too small, and has a bad conversion rate(points ) and can play selfish ,thats why he gets dropped
time to try some one else. any ideas

This selfish rubbish has really grown a life of its own.

He got dropped because he couldn’t get hold of enough footy for a few weeks & they wanted to run with Butler & Kent as the small fwds.

Sep 14, 2008
L2 A30
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
ok , i never met the guy Lonie
his his stats
24 y 175 cm 70 kg
kicked 65 goals 74 points
He is not a A grader
Must convert better , and stop trying to kick impossible goals.
maybe a move to the wing ( billings roll )

What impossible attempts has he made this year?

And who said he’s an A grader?

And why would you move him to the wing to replace JB?

So many questions to one post!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

May 23, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Coaches Votes

VOTES PLAYER (CLUB)
6 Chad Wingard (HAW)
5 Sebastian Ross (STK)
5 Rowan Marshall (STK)
4 Nick Coffield (STK)
3 Jack Steele (STK)
3 Bradley Hill (STK)
2 Tom Mitchell (HAW)
2 Ben Long (STK)

Coach 1 / Coach 2
Marshall / Ross
Coffied / Wingard
Steele / Hill
Wingard / Mitchell
Long / Long

Really interesting set of votes there. For our sake I really hope Ratts is on the left.

The two coaches basically saw the top 3 on the ground completely differently, the one on the right looks like he had a look at DT and sorted by disposals. (Seriously didn't even notice Titchell).

Absolutely Marshall and Coff were best on for us and Steele was much more important than Ross or Hill, despite both having good games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back