Preview Round 16, 2020: St.Kilda v Hawthorn - Metricon Stadium, Sunday 6th September, 1:05PM AEST *GEARY 200TH*

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 40 70.2%
  • Hawks

Votes: 17 29.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Tim Membrey really injured or are we using he is sore excuse? Anyone know for sure?

Minor finger op... should be good to go for Eagles hopefully.

Is Tim Membrey really injured or are we using he is sore excuse? Anyone know for sure?
Really injured
Had a finger operation Tuesday night

We don’t currently have a decent replacement for Carlisle if we don’t have him next year... I hope we’re not being cute here.

Jakes always had an attitude problem and hes 29 next month and not quick as it is and will only get slower. Really don't understand the fuss. Battle is a perfect CHB for us and he's young. We will use Carlisle as currency come draft time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jakes always had an attitude problem and hes 29 next month and not quick as it is and will only get slower. Really don't understand the fuss. Battle is a perfect CHB for us and he's young. We will use Carlisle as currency come draft time.
Battle isn’t going to be played there. Ratts and coaching crew have him earmarked as a swing

Not unhappy with Marsh as the replacement for Membrey but I thought Carlisle could have been a more dangerous option for us up forward.

Marsh can play a similar lead up type role to Membrey though which is probably why he got the nod instead of Jake.

Hopefully Jake is back for the West Coast game, he's too good a player to have sitting on the sidelines for too long.

Pretty disappointing we refuse to select our best available side.
If someone is injured, at least have the balls to say so.
Something’s going on.
I feel like the clubs confident that we're playing finals, hence the cautious approach with bringing players and dropping players. I think we've finals bye as well, hence why King's played all games.

Battle is looking good playing elsewhere, the fuss is that we don’t have anyone remotely capable of replacing Carlisle.
I hope the back tightness is the reason he’s not playing.

I'll join the Carlisle Confusion Club. Hands up all those who thought a month ago that the Howard-Carlisle combo was the best we've had down back for years ? Wilkie getting the third best opponent was an added bonus.

I just don't see how that's changed so quickly. There has to be a hidden reason - injury, discipline. Trouble is with no VFL in play we can't be sure. Injured, managed/rested, team balance who knows ? It all means the same when they're not playing and just spectating in the stands.

7 changes to Hawks, Dermie just said no team has ever won with 7 changes.

Didn't we beat Hawthorn with 9 changes back in 2009?

Where's Snake?

I thought that the Dees had made too many last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back