Preview Round 16, 2020 vs North Melbourne, 05/09/20 @ Metricon Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

On the spectrum of trolls Snake Butcher seems to be one of the better ones. He has good punctuation, remains polite in the face of hostility, and his persistence is frankly impressive. Plus he gives us an excuse to talk about the Polec trade.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not to mention 65,000 BigFooty posts, that's the part I aspire to.

I believe that 121,264 "likes" is beyond you, but you are entitled to dream.:thumbsu:

Happy melt day everyone! Now I wonder whether we will have to wait for team selection until just before 6pm unlike the last couple of weeks 😂😂

I believe that 121,264 "likes" is beyond you, but you are entitled to dream.:thumbsu:

I'd say 90% of them have come from kissing arse on the Crows page!

Ohh I love you 'The Franchise', you are so nice, not like those Ports people, please like me, lick lick lick.

Ah, I see the point of the tongue now! :)

P.S. They are reacts and not likes, most here have been laugh reacts :).

Last edited:
From my vast experience in the matters of dealing with knobheads, the majority of ones who quote their own IQ unprompted, combined with boasting about personal success and wealth are either delusional or lying, and always knobheads

Snake is my favourite knobhead though. Loved how he dragged up a year old post of mine when they traded in polec and pittard after they managed that one good game for them

Just quietly, the kid can play. Probably would have gone 1st round in the 2019 draft if not for doing an ACL.

Now you just need to find 21 more :thumbsu:
Most of them are probably from laughing at you and your Bay melts

Snake is my favourite knobhead though. Loved how he dragged up a year old post of mine when they traded in polec and pittard after they managed that one good game for them

High I.Q. is associated with high memory capabilities mate. :thumbsu:

Anyway, I am predicting a close game........

1599179191106.png

1599179203562.png
1599179215473.png
1599179226530.png

.....Port by 47 points.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back