Game Day Round 16, 2021: Collingwood v St.Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't understand why he wasn't in first round contention or at least an early 2nd. I couldn't see any clear weakness.

Was rapt when he was there at our pick

I'm assuming size was an issue for some, since most want that 190+ gazelle to have mini Koutas running everywhere rather than having some pure midfielders, even if they can't mark overhead but can be like a ferret to that gazelle due to size differentials.

The same old story with our defence being great, our midfield being good but our forwardline is a shambles, no system and relying on luck to kick goals.

Need to take more marks inside 50 or at least create a contest for the likes of Butler, Higgins, Wood and Long if he's up there to crumb some goals.

Has all the signs of a loss coming up. Do the hard work early for not much reward and let them back in late.

Also Butler needs to learn to kick some ******* drop punts when going for goals. Reckon he's missed half a dozen this year running straight at goal and opting for a snap or banana.

Would love a big 2nd half to perhaps give our percentage a boost but...st.kilda..

I literally posted it before long took his set shot……
I'm with you. The player facing the boundary called out the player facing the goals. Though in the modern game they may not coach that like they used to. My old coach in the 80's would have Barassi'd me 😉

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dmac has seriously stepped it up this year. Skill has been ok, managed to find himself a couple of important goals, but physically he's competed as well as any of our other players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back