Review Round 16, 2021: Colllingwood v Box Hill, 12pm Sat 31st Olympic park

Remove this Banner Ad

What sort of role did Pepper play today? Took 9 marks for his 14 disposals.

Played more half-forward than his traditional pressure forward role. Linked up really nicely and was usually involved in attacking chains. Hit targets. Also did a lot of chasing to pressure Collingwood kicks. I really like Pepper I just wonder if he has any tools to set him apart at the next level. Reminds me of Minchington.

Just got back from the footy saw a couple of the lads from Bigfooty ,the weather was great and sunny in the first half.The Hawks seemed to struggle and adjust to the windy condition but the second half the Hawks went into another gear and looked the Box Hill of old under Sammy with their ball movement and running skills proved too strong for Collingwood.

Really impressed with Connor Downies game today, Morris was excellent from the half back along with Harry Morrison he was so composed with the footy today and played with freedom , Ollie in the midfield gather plenty of the ball while down in the forward line Jeka, Callow and Fergus had great hands and were far to superior for the Collingwood defence. Special mention to Harry Pepper. Thought Finn struggled a bit today just does not work too hard to get into the correct position.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wish Finn would pull the finger out. What's the point in winning time trials and sprinting if you don't work hard on game day.
Is he not working hard?

Or is his form not up to scratch?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back