Preview Round 16, 2021 | North Melbourne vs Western Bulldogs @ Marvel Stadium | Sunday, 4 July @ 4:40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. I know it's a bit of a silly idea in the modern game with structures and everything and a classic fan thing to say, but I'd love Noble to say to Tarryn, "Look at Bontempelli. That's your ceiling. Now, go follow him around for a couple of hours on Sunday and see what it takes to get there."
Yep. But they’ll definitely be matched up around stoppages at some stage.

“Free kick bulldogs recurring”

Actually the main issue isn’t going to be the fact that they will get at least 10 more free kicks than us but rather us having the discipline not to give away 50mts this has killed us in more than one game. Just take it and zip it otherwise it could be very ugly.

Unfortunately at critical stages and parts of the ground Kyron's disposal, and decision making when he has ball in hand, has been poor in his opportunities at senior level.

Given that is such a weakness for us (disposal coming out of defence) I am concerned. The one positive is that Lachie Young, who seemingly turns it over more than most, has an opportunity to go back and tidy that up, which is much, much needed.

I know they do weird things with the VFL side that’s announced, but why would they name Kayne Turner, in particular, on the bench in the VFL team? There are a number of other guys who will play AFL named on the bench as well, but Turner stuck out to me in particular.

Club is doing the right thing with Powell and “ongoing soreness” certainly explains his drop off in the last few games.

Just wasn’t getting to as many contests.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Macrae might get 100 possessions.

Turner?
Macrae's almost untaggable. Has a massive tank and some of the quickest hands in the comp. I'd be trying to lock down Libba, he's their core inside mid and tagging him worked a treat for the team who beat them a few weeks back. (Can't remember who it was) Also will be easier for whoever's on him fitness wise cos he can't run all day like Macrae or Bont

North by 6

The bont accidentally does a Harry Maguire and heads it through for a point.

JZ kicks it out to walker, Walker hands it off to LDU, LDU breaks the bonts ankles and takes on 3 players then kicks it into space where Mahony has a one handed pickup and bananas it from the pocket.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back