Preview Round 16, 2021 | North Melbourne vs Western Bulldogs @ Marvel Stadium | Sunday, 4 July @ 4:40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hopefully Zuurhar takes out Smith.
Can see us selecting our strongest possible side in hope that we don't face another shellacking like last time.
Feel like Polec for Young makes sense.
Scott for Taylor.
And maybe Mahony for Ford.
Won't happen. Taylor mahoney are both in the starting 18

Gaso is correct. Front row not good unless you at 200cm. Three rows or so back is 👍🏼

Take the binoculars, can really see whats going on and you can even pretend you're a Channel 7 commentator because Foxtel are shite, or did I get that the wrong way round? Either way you can be as bias as you like, i admit though it's always more fun when surrounded by opposition supporters ;)

Hopefully Zuurhar takes out Smith.
Can see us selecting our strongest possible side in hope that we don't face another shellacking like last time.
Feel like Polec for Young makes sense.
Scott for Taylor.
And maybe Mahony for Ford.

Taylor is not named on the bench. Therefore will play

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Being an expert on Level 3, Row A is abysmal
I bet by Quarter time you will be done with looking through, over and around the fencing and will have moved back to Row D
Gaso is correct. Front row not good unless you at 200cm. Three rows or so back is 👍🏼
Through and around the fencing? Are you guys 2 ft tall?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Of the ins only Scott and Campbell would be AFL ready, Polec will be a liability until he’s shown some consistency at VFL level, Ford maybe debuts, I don’t think we need another tall unless Noble decides to change Soup for Xerri, so Scott for Young and maybe one other for Ford? Must admit I know little about 38, what’s his role?

Through and around the fencing? Are you guys 2 ft tall?
There are I think four or five horizontal bars and then one heavy bar on top. Your view is obscured whether you are 2ft, 4ft, 6ft or 8ft because you are looking down at the ground with the bars in your face

Last night the Suns beat Richmond and should have won by much more.

We should have beaten the Suns by a lot more.

I am expected a competitive game.

Cannot work out why Campbell has been named. Surely we are not going in with three ruckmen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back