Game Day Round 16 2021/ North V Dogs/ Roof Open@Marvellous Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hope we tag Libba, the major key to their clearance game, a bit of rain with the roof open, and few free kicks for throwing the pill, and an upset is not out of the question, Nth by 1 pt
Certainly an option, but I’m for letting the mids go head to head as a measure of where they’re up to, and putting the tag on Caleb Daniel (hello Kayne, we have this job for you…)

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At the first bounce I'd like to see Goldstein put his knee in their ruckman's chest and punch the ball to centre half forward. Show some aggression and set the scene for the others to follow, and then the whole team follow the example for the whole match. Hit them hard!

At the first bounce I'd like to see Goldstein put his knee in their ruckman's chest and punch the ball to centre half forward. Show some aggression and set the scene for the others to follow, and then the whole team follow the example for the whole match. Hit them hard!

Goldstein to be aggressive? Um okay.

Yeah, my understanding of the rationale for playing in a supermarket car park was to be, like, out of the weather, but this is the AFL, so who knows
Due to covid restrictions, isn't it? You can have more people there if it is considered outdoors. And closing the roof makes it indoors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back