Game Day Round 16 2021/ North V Dogs/ Roof Open@Marvellous Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don’t care if we don’t make the comeback but look at the turnaround of improvement since Good Friday

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I don't like honourable losses, but I'm glad the group is learning not to give up when momentum and decisions aren't going their way. Taking into account this is later in the season and the youngins will struggle a bit more is encouraging.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t care if we don’t make the comeback but look at the turnaround of improvement since Good Friday

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Even in this game. We are improving so much. One more dangerous forward & we will push any club in the comp

Larkey's had a really good 4-6 weeks, but let himself down today. Hopefully only a one week blip.

We wanted a better performance than round 3, we got it.

Ziebell, Walker, Xerri won't be playing when we make a step up, we know that. Atley and Turner as well once we get their replacements. We have a couple of spots to fill but in the end it will come down to whether our young guys are going to be god AFL players. Lets hope

Goal 67% of the time inside 50 vs. 25%.

Says it all. One team has no pressure from opposing mids and hits targets. Other is pressured and blazes away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back