Preview Round 16, 2021 vs Hawthorn @ Marvel Stadium 03/07/21

Remove this Banner Ad

Also, Ryan Burton is a classless flog, was hated by his teammates at Hawthorn and is a prick for responding to a question about 'Silk' this week with 'nothing to do with us, he's a Hawthorn player'.
Hahaha did he? What a legend. Put another year on his contract.

Hawthorn supporters on this thread like to quote Port posters quoting 100% factual content to tell us that were classless, or rude, or bitter. But not one of them can tell us that we're wrong.

They have no Wingard and Day. If we cant win this game we are in strife.
Nah, the fix will be in. Let’s see how many fifties Hawks get in front of goal.
I have zero faith in the integrity of this comp.
Have never seen so much media celebration about a player, they won't want to spoil Silk’s party.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just completely disrespectful stuff. Didn't expect this to stoop so low.
Don’t take it too seriously, have a lay down and rest 😂.
Having said that - he’s right you know. Played a home grand final three years in a row against sides that would barely get to your home ground once a season 🤷

So offtherails9 is one of those special Hawks supporters, yeah?

Doesn’t really understand what the adults are talking about but really wants to be part of it, sort of thing.

We really need to not give him them a sniff here as they will feed of it! And although we are learning to win when momentum is against us in final quarters, I fear Clarkson will expose Hinkleys "work harder" strategic coaching. Just need to break em early. Going to feel a hell of a lot more comfortable with Butters, Durs and Clurey back. And hopefully a fit Fantasia

I don't usually do the opposition board thing but apparently we're the St Kilda of South Australia.

Must be why they pillaged all our IP at the end of 2004.

“Hear me out fellas, our salvation lies at Fruchoc Luna Park!”.

there isn't really much as fans we can say to this mob over the past 10 years. their tarp calls are lamely funny.

i wonder if their 'fans' remember their mid 2000's rebuild was modelled on port.

or even further back than that, there was going to be a hawthorn hawk on a melbourne jumper.

ah man, f*ck shaun. he's just another number in our own illustrious history. we owe him nothing.

i hope we're up for saturday, they will be. has all the makings of a hinkley special. danger game!

& lol at any hawks fan trying to piss on us, your club has been on the brink of death enough times.

#alwaysHawthorn - hahahaha

Remove this Banner Ad

Back