Preview Round 16, 2022: Carlton v St.Kilda - Marvel Stadium, Friday 1st July, 7:50PM AEST

Who Wins?

• Blues

Votes: 68 81.9%
  • Saints

Votes: 15 18.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We won't lose four in a row then

Hill's personal reasons could be a month could be a day who knows but at least its not something concrete like a hamstring or something where he's out minimum a couple weeks. Once whatever going on in his life is sorted he can slot straight back in.

Max might play well and if he does we're a chance to win.

I dunno it just doesn't feel like everything's over yet. The sort of match we win to give our supporters enough hope to disappoint us the week after.
Man , time to log off for the day, your clutching now

I think our supporters just need a win to reset perspective
I think our supporters need a club that stands for something and a club we can trust, not a fluke win to hide the cracks

I think our supporters need a club that stands for something and a club we can trust, not a fluke win to hide the cracks
I myself was pretty annoyed at the close wins this season that papered over the cracks. Said frequently that they should be viewed with the same scrutiny as close losses like the Port one. I reckon the club is firmly in the middle and can fluke our way into a good finish. I don't believe we're that good but I apply the same logic to all other clubs. The media's very reactive and the season's very even. Most clubs are a win or a loss away from being pretenders or contenders.

We’ll win a couple late when there is no chance of finals. Pressure off we come good.
Remember watching a Steele interview around the bye where he said a couple of times how hard their draw was and they had Swans and Brisbane twice sounded real down about it

What’s the latest on him, he was listed as 3-4 a couple of weeks ago but was back to “TBC” last week.
Hanners works similar to dog years. 3-4 human weeks is 21-28 Hanners weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Part of me thinks that our side won't lose 3 in a row. We're genuinely not that bad. We talk up how s**t other teams are cause its fun but really sydney are quite a good side and Essendon shouldn't be as bad as they really are, it was always a chance to happen.

King has kicked 6 before so if he does that again we're even against McKay. Sharman to kick 2 isn't asking too much and under the roof it'll be easier to kick straight.

Steele did well in his first week back from a pretty rough injury and his second week should be even stronger. He's a tough competitor and while watching from the sidelines would have hurt I guarantee you playing through that embarassment would have him even more fired up.

Hill should be coming back which instantly strengthens our run and ball use, two of our major issues from last night.

Higgins to come back in and hopefully play like his first month of footy this year would make us potent.

I'd say its a 50/50 game but my bias pushes it to a 65-35.

also rucks we win
We are mentally gone- you can see it there’s nothing left - they’ll play for 30 mins max and capitulate

Sharman will be omitted for sure, he is completely out of his depth. Was completely out of position when he attempted those mark from behind packs and was trying to take mark of the centry but just ended up contesting for the same ball King was. He looks like a giraffe on ice when he comes up the ground because not only is he slow and cumbersome, he has the turning circle of the titanic and can't bend over far enough to get his hands below his knees. Doesn't chase or tackle either. 6 touches last night and 7 touches last week at VFL level. I'd be surprised if we see him play at the level for a while. Needs to develop at VFL level for the remainder of the season and have a good pre season and then attempt AFL level again in 2023.

Sharman will be omitted for sure, he is completely out of his depth. Was completely out of position when he attempted those mark from behind packs and was trying to take mark of the centry but just ended up contesting for the same ball King was. He looks like a giraffe on ice when he comes up the ground because not only is he slow and cumbersome, he has the turning circle of the titanic and can't bend over far enough to get his hands below his knees. Doesn't chase or tackle eithe. 6 touches and 7 touches last week at VFL level. I'd be surprised if we see him play at the level for a while. Needs to develop at VFL level for the remainder of the season and have a good pre season and then attempt AFL level again in 2023.
I though he was one of the few that fought it out. Was running end to end, rucking and playing forward in the Hayes role. I can handle guys trying their arses off. Half his mates gave up the fight halfway through the first quarter when it looked like a fight.

You tell me, you’re familiar with his bathroom facilities
I was just surprised you had an internet connection to send him your soapy hand picture PM's in exchange for his raunchy bathroom videos all the way from the 400BC dungeon you live out of?

I though he was one of the few that fought it out. Was running end to end, rucking and playing forward in the Hayes role. I can handle guys trying their arses off. Half his mates gave up the fight halfway through the first quarter when it looked like a fight.
I doubt he will ever attend a ruck contest in the RW&B ever again. If he was running end to end then it wasn't anywhere near where the ball was, 6 touches tells me that. Sorry Gringo, he's been severely overrated by some of our supporters which is mostly from the legend of his first couple of games. But he's so far off the pace he will be ruined if they keep playing him on an AFL field.

You tell me, you’re familiar with his bathroom facilities
Have a listen to you two
The chinless one and the man with Ladies hands
It’s flattering to have you two fantasising about me they way you are but if I was that way inclined I could do a lot better then you two

I doubt he will ever attend a ruck contest in the RW&B ever again. If he was running end to end then it wasn't anywhere near where the ball was, 6 touches tells me that. Sorry Gringo, he's been severely overrated by some of our supporters which is mostly from the legend of his first couple of games. But he's so far off the pace he will be ruined if they keep playing him on an AFL field.

He’s played a few games and they are trying to change what he does watch his career get ruined at the Saints. Any other club would have him in the role he excels at. Ratts will ruin another list,

Have a listen to you two
The chinless one and the man with Ladies hands
It’s flattering to have you two fantasising about me they way you are but if I was that way inclined I could do a lot better then you two

Probably not his hands. Might be his gimp, doesn’t look like they see much sun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back