Preview Round 16, 2022: Carlton v St.Kilda - Marvel Stadium, Friday 1st July, 7:50PM AEST

Who Wins?

• Blues

Votes: 68 81.9%
  • Saints

Votes: 15 18.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just surprised you had an internet connection to send him your soapy hand picture PM's in exchange for his raunchy bathroom videos all the way from the 400BC dungeon you live out of?
Dearest George,
This is DBG’s Squire.
Sir is henceforth occupied with the ladies of the kingdom. We expect his return when the sun covers the monument steps.
Do not fret or treat this as an offence to you, his time is lacking as a man in such demand.

Honestly and sincerely,
The House Of DBG

He’s played a few games and they are trying to change what he does watch his career get ruined at the Saints. Any other club would have him in the role he excels at. Ratts will ruin another list,
Or history might prove Ratts gave him more AFL games than any other club or coach might have. Need to keep objective about is ability, and be cautious judging his ability based on how he played in his first couple of games. He can mark ok and kick ok but has significant deficiencies.

Dearest George,
This is DBG’s Squire.
Sir is henceforth occupied with the ladies of the kingdom. We expect his return when the sun covers the monument steps.
Do not fret or treat this as an offence to you, his time is lacking as a man in such demand.

Honestly and sincerely,
The House Of DBG

Jones no case to answer. My faith in footy is somewhat restored.
Hilarious isn’t it. We desperately needed Paddy and he gets scrubbed, meanwhile Jones stinks to high-heaven and we’re forced to watch him do it all over again on the big stage after much the same incident.

1656234620899.gif

Have a listen to you two
The chinless one and the man with Ladies hands
It’s flattering to have you two fantasising about me they way you are but if I was that way inclined I could do a lot better then you two
Just pissed off you can't get milky smooth hand pictures for free anymore

Hilarious isn’t it. We desperately needed Paddy and he gets scrubbed, meanwhile Jones stinks to high-heaven and we’re forced to watch him do it all over again on the big stage after much the same incident.

View attachment 1433691
I didn’t watch most of the 2nd half (could hear it from the other room tho), but I see that he had the equal-2nd most clearances on the ground (7), the equal-3rd most contested possessions (12) and went at an extremely good (for someone playing in the middle) 79% DE, so even though he’s been a shadow of his former self since his return this year, we’d still be significantly worse off without him there, so I for one am glad that he’s available to play.

Sorry not sorry. 😝

Lets just put our best 22 available players out there and let them work it out themselves. Nonsense having Higgins out of the side. Ryder didn't need to be managed, we just had the bye, get him back in.

Ryder Higgins Hill McKenzie at the least should be back in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Or history might prove Ratts gave him more AFL games than any other club or coach might have. Need to keep objective about is ability, and be cautious judging his ability based on how he played in his first couple of games. He can mark ok and kick ok but has significant deficiencies.

So do most undeveloped talent.

So the same people who screamed for Sharman's inclusion for a month now want him heaved out after one game?
I don’t
He should get another 2 games at least
Higgins done nothing to earn his spot back at Sandy

I doubt he will ever attend a ruck contest in the RW&B ever again. If he was running end to end then it wasn't anywhere near where the ball was, 6 touches tells me that. Sorry Gringo, he's been severely overrated by some of our supporters which is mostly from the legend of his first couple of games. But he's so far off the pace he will be ruined if they keep playing him on an AFL field.
Max King was just as bad, but he gets a pass for some reason.

Max King was just as bad, but he gets a pass for some reason.
His attitude was poor but no forward in the comp is doing much with that kind of entry. It was atrocious to watch.

I doubt he will ever attend a ruck contest in the RW&B ever again. If he was running end to end then it wasn't anywhere near where the ball was, 6 touches tells me that. Sorry Gringo, he's been severely overrated by some of our supporters which is mostly from the legend of his first couple of games. But he's so far off the pace he will be ruined if they keep playing him on an AFL field.
Legend of his 1st couple of games. Rubbish

Showed he can get it done
I not writing him off after 6 games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back