Essendon v Sydney, MCG, 1.45pm AEST, Fox
Adelaide v Melbourne, Adelaide Oval, 4.35pm AEST, Fox
Geelong v North Melbourne, GMHBA Stadium, 7.25pm AEST, Fox
Gold Coast v Collingwood, Metricon Stadium. 7.25pm AEST, Seven

Sunday, July 3
Richmond v West Coast, MCG, 2.10pm AEST, Fox
Greater Western Sydney v Hawthorn, Giants Stadium, 3.20pm AEST, Seven
Fremantle v Port Adelaide, Optus Stadium, 5.20pm AEST, Fox

So how can the AFL be so strict on the shorts Geelong wear each week, but then the same group of people forget that North might need one of their jumpers to be not predominantly white?

Just defies belief.
How did North get away with two light guernseys for 2022 which clash with eachother?

Well Geelong do have their 'clash' jumper that they could wear. I know it's not the right thing to do in this situation, but it is a solution that Cats could whip up on the day and just get it over with. Geelong would seriously impress me if they went with this 'bigger man' approach, and hey why not flog it off in the merch stands on the day to make a quick buck.
How did North get away with two light guernseys for 2022 which clash with eachother?
Norf doing norf things

Weekly Predictions:

Thursday, June 30
Brisbane: Home/Maroon v Western Bulldogs: Clash/White

Friday, July 1
Carlton: Home/Navy v St Kilda: Clash/White

Saturday, July 2
Essendon: Home/Black v Sydney: V/Red
Adelaide: Home/Navy v Melbourne: Clash/White
Geelong: Clash/Navy v North Melbourne: Clash/White
Gold Coast: Home/Red v Collingwood: Home/Black

Sunday, July 3
Richmond: Home/Black v West Coast: Home/White
Greater Western Sydney: Home/Charcoal v Hawthorn: Clash/White
Fremantle: Home/Purple v Port Adelaide: Clash/White

Weekly Predictions:

Thursday, June 30
Brisbane: Home/Maroon v Western Bulldogs: Clash/White

Friday, July 1
Carlton: Home/Navy v St Kilda: Clash/White

Saturday, July 2
Essendon: Home/Black v Sydney: V/Red
Adelaide: Home/Navy v Melbourne: Clash/White
Gold Coast: Home/Red v Collingwood: Home/Black

Sunday, July 3
Richmond: Home/Black v West Coast: Home/White
Greater Western Sydney: Home/Charcoal v Hawthorn: Clash/White
Fremantle: Home/Purple v Port Adelaide: Clash/White
I still find it bizarre that only after 2019 was there an issue with the Bulldogs guernsey with away shorts vs Brisbane at home

Geelong North will be ugly
GWS Hawthorn will be just as ugly
Saints in their clash will look against Carlton

Possibility Collingwood could be in all white? We mostly always wear all white in away games now even when there isn't a clash (against Bulldogs, West Coast and Hawthorn). We haven't played on the Gold Coast since 2018.

Geelong North will be ugly
GWS Hawthorn will be just as ugly
Saints in their clash will look against Carlton

Possibility Collingwood could be in all white? We mostly always wear all white in away games now even when there isn't a clash (against Bulldogs, West Coast and Hawthorn). We haven't played on the Gold Coast since 2018.
Geelong and North is a mess. GWS and Hawthorn never looks good. Collingwood will never wear white against Gold Coast

Looks like the Lions are wearing the 20th Anniversary of 2002 premiership jumper tonite…. With the funny lookin number font.

1656587110287.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was there a reason Brisbane didn't wear their 2002 Premiership anniversary jumper against Collingwood on Easter Thursday? Wearing it tonight doesn't make a lot of sense.

Saturday, July 2

No disrespect but I don't understand why this is a prediction when it's already confirmed that North are wearing their home jumper with white shorts, and Geelong - so far - are apparently wearing their home jumper with navy shorts.

No disrespect but I don't understand why this is a prediction when it's already confirmed that North are wearing their home jumper with white shorts, and Geelong - so far - are apparently wearing their home jumper with navy shorts.
These predictions are just based off what I know and obviously what I personally think will happen.

I'm the first to complain when other teams/the AFL f*ck up on clash jumpers so I'll jump in here too. Assuming that North are in white, it's a huge error by North/puma for coming up with an alternative jumper that solves zero clashes. And the AFL has cooked it again by not making us wear/develop a blue jumper for this match. Seriously multiple stupid things all aligning here, it should never be problem.

Liking the Houston Astros-like combo of navy and orange from Carlton tonight. Wouldn’t complain if we saw orange enter their clash jumper, especially now that Carlton Respects has been around a while now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back