AFL Autopsy Round 16: 25 Point loss to North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Please stop with the hospital handballs I can't take it anymore.

But the game wasn't that bad by us in fact I thought it was a good effort from the young fellas. We also had 1000 less games than Norths side so that has to be taken into consideration.

DELIST STEINBERG!!!!!!!

He was the only reason we lost this game. Not the fact that we got absolutely manhandled by the best ruckman in the league, not the fact that we're playing an AA defender as a key forward and expecting him to kick our goals, not the fact that we had very few stand out performers in midfield.

All Steinberg.

93 points again. Third time in a row. I'm sick of losing to these dickheads.

No Giles, Goldstein dominated and Cunnington had it fed to him on a platter
Giles in would not of been the difference

We need more out of; Goddard, Zaka, Obrien, Ambrose, Howlett. Heppell had a down night and there was no one there to cover for him.

good effort. same old tho stupid mistakes cost us. Hooker is a machine those Dukes!!! to bad he can kick over a jam tin ha ha

Gave it a red-hot crack with a very young side playing. Not disappointed, but there are lots of areas in which we can improve upon.

Also, play Giles next week. I don't care if he is EDFL division 3 standards, we can't rely on McKernan to go in the ruck again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heh, I hate these campaigners more than the next bloke, but not a bad effort by any stretch of the imagination. 2 weeks ago we got pumped by 18 goals to St ****ing Kilda after all.

Go Bombers!

Seriously crap second half. Reminded me of the Hawks game a couple of weeks back. Promising first half, opposition comes out desperate, we fold, game over.

DELIST STEINBERG!!!!!!!

He was the only reason we lost this game. Not the fact that we got absolutely manhandled by the best ruckman in the league, not the fact that we're playing an AA defender as a key forward and expecting him to kick our goals, not the fact that we had very few stand out performers in midfield.

All Steinberg.
s**t post is s**t.
Nobody said he lost us the game, the bloke is clearly unable to play on anyone other than a 4-5th forward, he just isnt AFL standard and its clear to see.

DELIST STEINBERG!!!!!!!

He was the only reason we lost this game. Not the fact that we got absolutely manhandled by the best ruckman in the league, not the fact that we're playing an AA defender as a key forward and expecting him to kick our goals, not the fact that we had very few stand out performers in midfield .

All Steinberg.

Kakkle likes this

Giles in would not of been the difference

We need more out of; Goddard, Zaka, Obrien, Ambrose, Howlett. Heppell had a down night and there was no one there to cover for him.
Giles would have nullified Goldstein and Cunnington, Mckernan would've be a threat down forward whilst Hooker would've dominated Brown.

That was actually a pretty good game to watch. We didnt take our chances and it cost us.
Good view to the future. Think every player had good moments and other moments that they would rather forget.
Giles would not have made one iota of difference.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back