Preview Round 16 - Bombers vs Swans - Saturday 02 Jul @ 1:45pm MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heating avocado is a travesty. You should be ashamed of yourself
It's avoca-do, not avoca-don't.

Personally I like to freeze them with liquid nitrogen, shatter them, then leave sit for a while to thaw, and finish off with a steaming from Evian water.

It's avoca-do, not avoca-don't.

Personally I like to freeze them with liquid nitrogen, shatter them, then leave sit for a while to thaw, and finish off with a steaming from Evian water.

Way too much conditioning involved in this for you not to be a serial killer.

avocado is awful
No Thank You Kingofqueens GIF by TV Land

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SO on the topic of murder, let's hope we kill off Essendon's season with a dominant, percentage boosting win. My hope is for minimal changes to the side, I just hope that what changes we make are specific to match ups and not just bringing people back in because of who they are. If there is no specific match up for Harry, let him come back through the two's. Like others have said, anyone who gets dropped after Saturday can consider themselves pretty unlucky.

... let's hope we kill off Essendon's season with a dominant, percentage boosting win. My hope is for minimal changes to the side, I just hope that what changes we make are specific to match ups and not just bringing people back in because of who they are. If there is no specific match up for Harry, let him come back through the two's. Like others have said, anyone who gets dropped after Saturday can consider themselves pretty unlucky.

OFF TOPIC 😡

Oh come on someone had to do it and I'm nothing if not predictable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back