Round 16 C/VC

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something tells me Dusty is going to go large tonight.

Something not quite right with dusty. Really think 100 is his limit atm

Looked like they dropped the tag after half time in that game.
As someone at the game looked like Higgo broke the tag in the second half

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Tossing up to VC or C Gawn think he will go huge so even if I VC Cripps unless he goes 145 plus I probably wont take it and I don't want to get stuck on a 130 and have to question myself.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Wondering if Cripps gets a heavy tag from Robinson today.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wondering if Cripps gets a heavy tag from Robinson today.

Possibly, just not sure it'll matter given Cripps current form
They used Berry to tag Fyfe last week and he was doing okay until Fyfe injured himself. So many variables in this game. Who really wants to win? If they don't want to win I don't think they'll tag. I've got to VC either Cripps or Beams in this game as my only loop option plays the next one. Still trying to decide. Leaning towards Cripps in the knowledge that Gawn should score well against Darcy if the VC fails..

They used Berry to tag Fyfe last week and he was doing okay until Fyfe injured himself. So many variables in this game. Who really wants to win? If they don't want to win I don't think they'll tag. I've got to VC either Cripps or Beams in this game as my only loop option plays the next one. Still trying to decide. Leaning towards Cripps in the knowledge that Gawn should score well against Darcy if the VC fails..
Me too, Cripps or Beams. Leaning towards Cripps as for some reason Beams doesn't usually score that well against Carlton. I think he averages around 90 against them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back