Game Day Round 16: Carlton @ Our Home, The MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No we should have asked for it and embraced it, as we're always asking for more MCG games.

Some of those missed shots have to be converted.
Fair enough play it at the MCG for experience but how in the hell is it our Home game????

I’m talking about when the pressures been on in terms of a “big game”- the next step... thought that pretty obvious???... but here I’ll make it simple , name how many clubs we’ve beaten above us?

...Sydney , by 2 points and we were very lucky at the end.(gws doesn’t count either)

Why doesn't GWS count? And when we win we're lucky? So you are right if you ignore what you what to ignore?

Yep, cool 👍

There's two examples right there. Although Collingwood are below is last week was a time where we didn't fold either when under pressure.

So yeah.

Righty now Henry is a problem. In Junior footy he simply won the footy and cut the opposition up
Tackling and defensive pressure were not even considered
At AFL right now he is a massive liability

Yeshe is magical with ball in hand but the defensive downside is massive
13 game veteran.

Did you see last week?

There were plenty of shockers either way. Pretty much the story of this season.
not in front of goal.

I know we lost and that's always a tough gig, but in the light of the day, we lost a game of footy. The boys played under duress.

If what you wanted, was to come into a Freo game day thread and p!ss and moan and talk about our sh1tness, congratulations you are winners. You were right all along. Well done. It's easier to be a loser from the first 5 mins apparently than to show heart and positivity and yet that's what you expect from the team. Loser supporters getting exactly what they deserve.

I probably should have taken this to the vent thread.

Fair enough play it at the MCG for experience but how in the hell is it our Home game????
It's COVID and "anywhere anytime" should be embraced. Have to win there if we want to win a GF.

I think the dithering and trying to see if we could put them at a disadvantage was defeatist, instead of embracing playing at the MCG from the start.

Why doesn't GWS count? And when we win we're lucky? So you are right if you ignore what you what to ignore?

Yep, cool 👍

There's two examples right there. Although Collingwood are below is last week was a time where we didn't fold either when under pressure.

So yeah.
Did you see the gws side we played in rd 3 , absolute witches hats !!.. but seriously the derby , this game against Carlton-the mere mention of finals .. we’ve folded Like pack of cards - (did well to get back in it granted but again when the moment arrived in that last quarter we froze again) I can’t believe your even debating this ... so we’ve beaten basically all sides below us , bar carlton (-lolol) and somehow it’s a sign all is good?... were exactly where we deserve to be , in that 10-15 range ,not terrible but far from good .

We’re along way off taking that next step-actual finals let alone the next jump to top 4 .

We had momentum and did not win. Fyfe now should have his surgery and cue placed in the rack.

Tonight our defence was poor (way too much space given) and we were again s**t In front of goals.

Season spent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back