Game Day Round 16: Carlton v Adelaide @ MCG: "Trading Places"

Remove this Banner Ad

176547.jpg

#StopRuiningTheGame :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Crows looking like they'll lose the unloseable. Their kicking and inside 50 entries are deplorable atm.

They opt for a perfect stream of 3-4 handballs around a pack before they want to kick it long to a target."

sad arse Paer flogs are sad arsed
How did that prediction work out for them. LOL EAD port flogs.

There's a few who will create a hindsight role. deeztreez , adelaidecrows , Tarasque36 . Even Vader will still argue that he's our most important inside mid.

Negative, I thought he was poor today.
Dont be a bitch and think that one statement equals truth for the year. Football is fluid.
As I was sitting in the stands there was multiple times he kicked instead of using the right handball opportunity.
Still, did you notice that we are using multiple centre options, not just him. Which was my point.

Negative, I thought he was poor today.
Dont be a bitch and think that one statement equals truth for the year. Football is fluid.
As I was sitting in the stands there was multiple times he kicked instead of using the right handball opportunity.
Still, did you notice that we are using multiple centre options, not just him. Which was my point.

What's his new role again? Can't recall. We're you the link up guy, the on the deck feeding M Crouch guy, or the tagging guy?

So many new roles.

What's his new role again? Can't recall. We're you the link up guy, the on the deck feeding M Crouch guy, or the tagging guy?

So many new roles.

OK, as simply as I can....
Instead of being our number one rover (as in Jacobs tap to him all the time) we are using M Crouch, Lyons and Sloane to tap to.
So, there is a change in clearance structure. Still the same this week.
Therefore he is seen as link or bottom of pack as he is not number one target. Can you follow?

Swans play Hawks this week. Go Hawks!

Hawks are a game up on the Crows but have lower percentage by 12%. Swans have the same number of wins as Crows but have 6% better percentage.

So if the Crows win next week then either: (1) if Hawks beat Sydney the Crows would be a game ahead of Sydney, Hawks top spot and Crows second spot, or (2) if Sydney beat Hawks the Sydney go to top spot and Crows second spot ahead of Hawks on percentage.

Either way, as long as Crows beat Collingwood, Crows go to second spot.

Hawks are a game up on the Crows but have lower percentage by 12%. Swans have the same number of wins as Crows but have 6% better percentage.

So if the Crows win next week then either: (1) if Hawks beat Sydney the Crows would be a game ahead of Sydney, Hawks top spot and Crows second spot, or (2) if Sydney beat Hawks the Sydney go to top spot and Crows second spot ahead of Hawks on percentage.

Either way, as long as Crows beat Collingwood, Crows go to second spot.

If Sydney win by six points, ruffly how much do we have to beat collingwood by, to go top?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back