Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 20, 2001
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Sydney Swans
Possibly Mills back though Horse didn’t sound that confident.

Also mentioned that Sinclair copped a knock, but no specifics. He may struggle to backup the short break. That would force McLean into the ruck you’d think.

Who knows who is sore and who isn’t, particularly with a view to more short breaks upcoming.

Also those that played the scratchy we don’t know the minutes they “played”. Let’s be honest it is a glorified training session so I wouldn’t completely rule players out from that (though obviously they are less likely).

RW

Cancelled
10k Posts Sydney Forum Service Medal Sydney Swans - Jake Lloyd 2020 Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor Sydney Swans - Harry Cunningham 2019 Player Sponsor Ex-Moderator Sydney Swans - Gary Rohan Player Sponsor 2018 Sydney Swans - George Hewett Player Sponsor 2017 Sydney Swans - Callum Mills Player Sponsor 2016 Podcaster
Jan 11, 2003
AFL Club
Sydney
We haven't won 2 games in a row this year, Carlton have been decent this year but they are Carlton so who knows? Papley should be fired up for this one.

Jul 20, 2001
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Sydney Swans
I don't think I can see Knoll in the pictures of the scratch match.

IMG_3537.JPG

No idea if we will win or not, I just wanted to give a big giant 👍 to the thread title!
That's got to be some kind of Big Footy record surely?

what happens first the great man says something or mods change it to the standard

ScottBo

Team Captain
Aug 17, 2009
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
No idea if we will win or not, I just wanted to give a big giant 👍 to the thread title!
That's got to be some kind of Big Footy record surely?
Agree, but Kingy probably should’ve just titled it...

hwpotvtbwttffs,dihtdewdbmttwhp60tadfffs

The pedant in me couldn’t bring myself to leave the spaces around the commas.

Agree, but Kingy probably should’ve just titled it...

hwpotvtbwttffs,dihtdewdbmttwhp60tadfffs

The pedant in me couldn’t bring myself to leave the spaces around the commas.

i had to keep chopping letters and words to make it all fit, pain in the bum

kelpie_X

Club Legend
Jul 26, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
"Hey Dad, Why did we call Bonnie, Bonnie?"

"Because we liked the name. Why do you ask "Hey we play on tuesday v the blues wheres the thread ffs , do i have to do everything why didn't bedford make the thread while he posts 60 times a day"?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back