Preview Round 16 Carlton vs Sydney, Tuesday 8 September

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very interesting to see no changes, and imo, very good. Don't think any players deserved to be dropped, and if a team is winning you might as well back them in.

Will be interesting to see who needs to be tested after the game.

Are we trying to extra cook Sinkers? 5 day break and a knee concern on someone that looks to have bung knees already doesn't seem smart.

I hope we aren't going old school and going to play injured players to win meaningless games and have several players totally breaking down E.g. Hannebery, Jack, Smith, etc

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I hope we aren't going old school and going to play injured players to win meaningful games and have several players totally breaking down E.g. Hannebery, Jack, Smith, etc

It's the swans way. We'll add in Rowbottom pretty soon. Ridiculous to keep playing a second year mid that's carried his workload, and on short turn arounds for a lot of the time. And for what?

It's the swans way. We'll add in Rowbottom pretty soon. Ridiculous to keep playing a second year mid that's carried his workload, and on short turn arounds for a lot of the time. And for what?
Bloods culture we don't tank , like it or leave !

There are only three games until the end of the season and then he gets a break. If he is feeling fine, let him play out the season.

Our other last couple of games are against Brisbane and Geelong, coming second and third at the moment, so realistically our last chance for a good result this year is this game against Carlton. We should be going hard for the win with our best available team this week, if players need a rest after that then rotate a bit through the final two games that are probably not going to be so competitive.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really want to get excited about this game.

I really do.

But I can’t.

No debutants to assess, no returning guns, no Stephens, Ling or other interesting youngsters we’re still getting a handle on, its on a Tuesday, in QLD ..... and the opposition is competing with Melbourne for the title of AFL’s most underwhelming perennial duds.

And to top it off, Mrs Quacker (a 25 year member) has indicated she’s considering watching The Block instead. Apparently they’re designing a bedroom. Thrill a minute stuff there folks.

There are only three games until the end of the season and then he gets a break. If he is feeling fine, let him play out the season.

Our other last couple of games are against Brisbane and Geelong, coming second and third at the moment, so realistically our last chance for a good result this year is this game against Carlton. We should be going hard for the win with our best available team this week, if players need a rest after that then rotate a bit through the final two games that are probably not going to be so competitive.
Absolutely correct .

I really want to get excited about this game.

I really do.

But I can’t.

No debutants to assess, no returning guns, no Stephens, Ling or other interesting youngsters we’re still getting a handle on, its on a Tuesday, in QLD ..... and the opposition is competing with Melbourne for the title of AFL’s most underwhelming perennial duds.

And to top it off, Mrs Quacker (a 25 year member) has indicated she’s considering watching The Block instead. Apparently they’re designing a bedroom. Thrill a minute stuff there folks.
Please assure her that the Block is fake.

Off topic. Besides, who wouldn't want to pay top dollar for a house that's been renovated by sleep-deprived amateurs under extreme time constraints?
I watched one of these houses get "renovated" in my suburb..
At one point i counted 116 tradies etc on site...
While the "contestants" were being filmed talking to a camera just down the road...

Carlton are as sh*t as the Block

Look at that on topic but off topic discussion!

Aye the Prattites are as schlock as cardboard cut-out reality telly.

A more logical answer then most.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back