groo

Club Legend
Apr 18, 2009
geelong
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Scott confirmed out for weeks
Enter the Goat please

He can take that ‘slow down‘ hand gesture out of his game for starters. He played ok in the qtr or so that I watched on the stream. I liked McGuiness game. He would be in the best 3-4 kicks at the club.

hilly

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 27, 2000
Frank Grey Smith Bar
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Triple M commentary team
The more interesting question, is anyone going to travel to Geelong an pay the always exorbitant entry price to get in and watch the game from a terrible vantage point somewhere deep in a forward pocket?

I used to always go but when Cooky decided to exhibit his increasingly like Ned Kelly bushranger tricks. by escalating prices to unheard of levels, I've given that trip away.

Sep 16, 2001
Behind the goals at the BSO
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Fitzroy, North
F*** it. Walker had 6 kicked on him. Ive seen enough. Play Dawson. Turner gave away 50 that killed the game. F*** him off. Simpkin? F*** him off. Greenwoood? F*** him off.
Imagine the hack kicks forward on Saturday night with Geelongs half back picking off each and every kick forward. Why ******* bother turning up with these s**t campaigners.

Play Dawson. Play Spicer. Play Lazzaro. WE HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE

IN: Dawson Perez Young Spicer Lazzaro
OUT: Walker Turner Simpkin Greenwood Scott

B: Corr Dawson Archer
HB: McDonald McKay Hall
C: Stephenson LDU Taylor
HF: Thomas Xerri Zurhaar
F: Curtis Larkey Spicer
R: Goldstein Powell Anderson
I: Bonar Perez Young Lazzaro
Two of the Adelaide Walker goals were from ruck contests where our Walker was many metres away from that contest ( in the goal square)and another was from a off the ball free kick by you know who. Why don't you ask for Goldstein and Xerri to be dropped as Adelaide's Walker walked past them to get goals? McKay would have "conceded" these goals as would Lever, May Andrews or any other defender that has Josh's elite one on one stats.

Only three goals were one on one wins.

I am starting to think you mustn't actually watch any of our games this year to sprout such arrant nonsense about our one backman who has several 'zero goals against' games and many 'one goals against' games despite being under siege all the time. Josh has won his position far more than any other North player and you call for him to be dropped!

McKay and Corr are among the worse defenders in the AFL. Look up some stats. It is rather revealing that you select statistically appalling key backmen (McKay and Corr) but call for the only North player that has some elite characteristics to be dropped.

Too all you soft utensils moaning and groaning about not even watching the game on telly on Saturday night thank you, you’ve made it easy for me to buy my vline ticket and get my arse down to the cattery (again) our players need as many of us there possible, if you think you’re in pain try and imagine how they will feel. Oh and by the way Gbong can GAGF 🖕

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apr 24, 2011
Greek Islands
AFL Club
North Melbourne
The more interesting question, is anyone going to travel to Geelong an pay the always exorbitant entry price to get in and watch the game from a terrible vantage point somewhere deep in a forward pocket?

I used to always go but when Cooky decided to exhibit his increasingly like Ned Kelly bushranger tricks. by escalating prices to unheard of levels, I've given that trip away.
I used to go up until 4-5 years ago as well. Would go really early and just get GA ticket and stand in that little corner section behind the goals. Loved it as it felt like old school suburban footy. Unfortunately even that is gone forever now. Nowdays Geelong and the AFL can go and $@*# themselves. They’re basically touts. I‘m not paying $70 or whatever rip off price they charge for a basic h/a game down there. I’ll let the local hillbillies fill the joint up. For a bit of a comparison I was lucky enough to score some tickets for the World Cup in the recent FIFA ballot. I paid around $90 for a category 3 ticket for Australia v Denmark and for various other group matches. Very good value even for the ’cheap seats’.
Still can’t work out how they’ve basically rebuilt the whole stadium for just 7 Geelong AFL home games, 1-2 big bash games and the odd concert/motocross event. Not really a great return on taxpayer money. Very dodgy.

RossHenshaw

Club Legend
Sep 12, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Too all you soft utensils moaning and groaning about not even watching the game on telly on Saturday night thank you, you’ve made it easy for me to buy my vline ticket and get my arse down to the cattery (again) our players need as many of us there possible, if you think you’re in pain try and imagine how they will feel. Oh and by the way Gbong can GAGF 🖕
I will be there 👍💪

r_boy

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 12, 2007
Northern Territory
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Love your work danj 👍

Does anyone have this weird feeling of the Swans loss? A very competitive performance?

Out: Scott
In: Young

Thats the only change I can see happening.
I’d rather Perez or Goater over young, young doesn’t rebound as well which is the role Scott played

I’d rather Perez or Goater over young, young doesn’t rebound as well which is the role Scott played
I'd rather Perez too, but we all know what Noble would do.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back