Autopsy Round 16: Changes v Fremantle - White, Grimes in for Dawes, Bugg

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the website, I'm assuming Roos confirmed at his presser.

I like the changes, grimes deserves his chance. We need a half backer that can kick, id like to some white get 3-4 games in a row.

Putting Grimes and HBF that can kick so close cause to quote this till I realised you were meaning white ...

Seems Ol Grimey will play as the midfield tagger which means cause for many a frustration this Saturday ... Oh well he deserves the Chance

Good luck to mitch white aswell, haven't seen any VFL so I don't know how he's progressed but wouldn't mind another defender who can kick the pill

Also is this the first time Dawes has been dropped from the senior side?? I don't expect it to last more than a week but it's bloody bonza

No Dawes:
kUWl0bC.gif

HOLY s**t DAWES GOT DROPPED I NEVER THOUGHT I'D SEE THE DAY.

I thought Bugg had been playing his role but he's getting the Kennedy treatment. Rough.

Looking forward to some Grimes turnovers!!

HOLY s**t DAWES GOT DROPPED I NEVER THOUGHT I'D SEE THE DAY.

I thought Bugg had been playing his role but he's getting the Kennedy treatment. Rough.

Looking forward to some Grimes turnovers!!
Kennedy is lucky he didn't get his own treatment for a second time after another couple of quiet weeks.
The team has more run which many had hoped for- hopefully they can get the job done.

Mitch White? Anyone been watching Casey who can shed light on this inclusion? Can't say i even know who he is, seems like a left field pick. What kind of player is he?
Check out Round 23 last year against GWS, that was his debut. DemonTim is the man to talk to about VFL form tho

Have they announced who has gone on the LTI for White? I'm rapt with both changes. Think White is going to be a really good player for us for a long time. Reminds me of Shannon Hurn (spelling?).
Demoted Michie?

Honestly they could have said Dawes out for Terlich and I'd still be happy. He can go play as a third forward next to Hulett and Weideman in the VFL.
He won't be playing anywhere this week. Casey have the bye (and a big piss up)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are way too tall down back.... they will out run us and destroy us by about 60 points...

We look tall on paper but TMac and Frost are among our quickest players. Still not convinced on OMac. Am I the only person who thinks he is the new Zac Dawson?

We look tall on paper but TMac and Frost are among our quickest players. Still not convinced on OMac. Am I the only person who thinks he is the new Zac Dawson?
I think O Mac will be good.. but he's not good enough yet

Check out Round 23 last year against GWS, that was his debut. DemonTim is the man to talk to about VFL form tho
Thought he looked okay round 23 apart from walking over the mark and giving away 50. I'd been wondering if he might have a go because reports from Casey about him have been v good. Should be interesting anyhow. I feel pretty upbeat, but that's probably the no Dawes still working its magic.

Each club usually gets one free upgrade at the start of the season and one at the midpoint. You also get one for each player that ends up on the LTI. We also got yet another free one which we used on Michie for Melksham being banned.
So who have we used our three on? White, Michie and ?
I was expecting Salem or H to go on the LTI.

Happy with those two changes. Still think forward set up will be interesting with no direct replacement for Dawes but perhaps Vanders will provide an additional target if need be. As long as it isn't Frost, although it might be given their lack of tall forward threat.

Rapt for Grimes. Hopefully he plays well. White was impressive in his last outing at AFL level. Another player who can kick coming out of the back half :thumbsu:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back