Opinion Round 16 Changes vs. Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm out of here.The lunatics have taken over the asylum.Doom gloom and more flopping doom.The club has never been in a stronger position.
The sooks , defeatists and trolls on here are sucking the life out of enjoying what is a great season.
Any one who has a positive attitude is howled down or given the sycophant tag.
I love the club,all the players and I love what Ross,Bond and the Steves are doing.I am enjoying being a Freo supporter.
I'll see the mates I made on here at the GF.

The irony when you have been the main culprit.

End of day we're well within our rights to have opinions if the club can genuinely land a premiership.

I'm out of here.
Bush-Mission-Accomplished_thumb3.jpg

I'm fairly certain that either Weller or Blakely is going to play as both are not named for Peel. If it's wet, might be Blakely.

Is Zac named?

Its pretty common practice for our emergencies to not be named on Thursday/Friday in Peels side.

Is Zac named?

Its pretty common practice for our emergencies to not be named on Thursday/Friday in Peels side.
Usually the bottom 2 emergencies have been named. All 3 of our emergencies have not been named for Peel, however I think that means Clarke is dealing with soreness.

I'm out of here.The lunatics have taken over the asylum.Doom gloom and more flopping doom.The club has never been in a stronger position.
The sooks , defeatists and trolls on here are sucking the life out of enjoying what is a great season.
I love the club,all the players and I love what Ross,Bond and the Steves are doing.I am enjoying being a Freo supporter.
Bummer.

Could not agree more.

Yes we are in a great position, but after playing the hawks, they do not fear us at all, every other team we can take, or
have the wood on.
How do you take down a dynasty? Thats what we are up against, and its going to take something, special from our
team. Doesnt hurt to try and figure out where the improvement will come from,.

If we are going to be playing man on man against the Hawks we could have some theatrics with Crowley tagging Mitchell out of the game.
First game back in a GF would see Crowley thrashed by Mitchell. He is a brilliant player and Crowley struggled last season. Beyond going out to cause an injury (how did that work out in 89? ) it would be crazy.

Usually the bottom 2 emergencies have been named. All 3 of our emergencies have not been named for Peel, however I think that means Clarke is dealing with soreness.
I have been following the named Peel squads on Thursdays very closely, and I can guarantee you that none of the Freo emergencies are ever named in that initial squad: even if they are non-travelling emergencies. We won't know until Peel runs out onto the field on Saturday as to which emergencies are being held back for the Carlton game.

First game back in a GF would see Crowley thrashed by Mitchell. He is a brilliant player and Crowley struggled last season. Beyond going out to cause an injury (how did that work out in 89? ) it would be crazy.
It was only ever a headline, the romantic idea of one last game, doing a big job and winning the contest. Winning the flag, retiring.

I have been following the named Peel squads on Thursdays very closely, and I can guarantee you that none of the Freo emergencies are ever named in that initial squad: even if they are non-travelling emergencies. We won't know until Peel runs out onto the field on Saturday as to which emergencies are being held back for the Carlton game.
I recall last week that Mzungu was the only one not named for Peel out of the emergencies prior to the game..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I recall last week that Mzungu was the only one not named for Peel out of the emergencies prior to the game..
Last week is the only week I can not vouch for since the Peel website was dead for most of Thursday and Friday, and I didn't have a chance to post the named side on here. If you saw it, it may have been an updated version on Saturday with an updated list.

If we are going to be playing man on man against the Hawks we could have some theatrics with Crowley tagging Mitchell out of the game.

If it meant us winning a flag I'd jump the fence and king hit the bastard myself.

I'm a bit late to the party but I like the ins this week.

Was Clancee dropped or is he injured? Bit stiff if he was dropped

We have used very few players this season compared to other Clubs .
RTB and Bond have not used a single 2014 recruit despite a number of them showing so very good development .
This disappoints me . Sutcliffe and Taberner are the only players that can win a rising star and neither one will .
Ed Langdon and Conner Blakely shone last week for Peel . Weller is also playing very consistent footy as is Grey .
These kids need to get league games and this was one of the games at least one should be playing .

I just checked the stats from last week and noticed he had 7 posi's, the same as our sub Suban.

I guess it's justified based on that.

He hasn't done a lot for the best part of a month so I'm not upset with him being dropped.

TBH if we are going to bring in a new kid on a wet deck, with the way we have been playing, Weller as an attacking mid makes more sense than Blakely as a clearance mid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back