Preview Round 16 changes vs crows after the bye

Remove this Banner Ad

LDU in for Spicer, for a start

Think about Xerri for CCJ or Goldy.

A small/medium defender needs to come in for one of Ziebell, Corr or Lmac. Preferably someone with speed.

Have to have a think but here is a couple I think won’t change:

In: LDU
Out: Spicer, Ziebell

I would also be very disappointed if we didn’t make a change to the back 6. If we roll out the same group I think we should be investigated for tanking

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

What I really want

Out: Spicer, McDonald
In: Perez, LDU
Sub: Greenwood

More realistic

In: LDU, Perez/Tucker
Out: Spicer, Corr/Greenwood

Goldy was decent - 15 touches (7 contested), 43 hit outs, 5 clearances and got in the rough and tough stuff. XERI will NOT come back in without 2-3 VFL games to build fitness.

If we are serious about sending a message we will have McDonald as the SUB.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tao without your inner scrote source you are now most most useless poster on this board

Please find a new source or otherwise we will have to try hard to find something of value you can add instead

OMG I do love you in some ways, just like I loved Dustin Hoffman in Rain Man.

I'll let you add 2 and 2.

Harvey has done enough at this point for a shot in the AFL to see how he does at the level, Spicer has shown enough that you can be confident he's never going to be an AFL footballer, easy swap. Corr out as the weakest tall in a too top-heavy backline, Bergman to start in the side instead. LDU in, personally I'd drop McDonald for him but that probably won't happen.

******* terrifying prospect. They're arguably a top 4 team at home. Gonna need our mids to murder them and for Rankine and Rachele to spurn the eight or so scoring shots they'll each get

Remove this Banner Ad

Back