Preview Round 16: Changes vs Eagles + Pre-match Discussion (DERBY TIME)

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely Nhyuis is better than some of the blokes we have running around out there at the moment?
Out: Tucker. Who else?
In: Sandi, Lobb if available
Don’t care, play Sandi. He’s better then Darcy.
Darcy just looked absolutely stuffed out there.

This is controversial but I think Mundy needs to be dropped. Has not been good for a while now, problem is we don’t have anyone to replace him with...

We were killed in the clearances and Mundy being missing was a big part of it. He'll still give us a bit more of his good footy, but he's going to go missing more and more :(

Crowden, North, Schulz Nyhuis all deserve to come in. They’ve been putting pressure on.
Tucker, Langdon, Hughes, Darcy out.
A half fit Sandi vs Nicnat is fine.
In: Nyhuis (vs Ryan), Crowden, Sandi, Lobb (if available).
Out: Langdon, Hughes, Darcy, Tucker

I'd be dropping at least 5 players after that.

Although we'd be lucky if this absolute ******* garbage MC even makes 1 change. This over-preservation of a "winning" side and hesitance to make change has really made too many players comfortable and is ruining our competition for spots. Some truly abysmal ******* players on that field who need a kick up the ass but haven't got it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watch us fast track Hogan for the derby in a panic only for him to completely * his foot up.

It’s the Freo way

Cerra didn’t lay a tackle. Bye.
Hughes has the IQ of a donut. Bye.
Cox needs to go play ammos. Bye.

Hughes has multiple times he could’ve gone forwards and he went backwards. The one time he could go backwards 30cm to rush a behind he kicks it out on the full. I’m seriously done with his lack of IQ. He’s not a footballer. * him off forever.

Out - Cox, Cerra, Hughes
In - Sandi, Nyhuis, Crowden

We need to start rotating more through the midfield as well. Pleased to see Blakely going through there but ideally so do Brayshaw, Banfield, Cerra and Bewley (Crowden too if he's in). Too much to ask of Mundy to perform week in, week out in a bruising role like that at the age - wouldn't be surprised if it's his last year tbh, although I wouldn't be surprised if he stays for 1 more either.

Out - Cox, Cerra, Hughes
In - Sandi, Nyhuis, Crowden

We need to start rotating more through the midfield as well. Pleased to see Blakely going through there but ideally so do Brayshaw, Banfield, Cerra and Bewley (Crowden too if he's in). Too much to ask of Mundy to perform week in, week out in a bruising role like that at the age - wouldn't be surprised if it's his last year tbh, although I wouldn't be surprised if he stays for 1 more either.
Why are banfield and Blakely in roles that go against their game. Banfield was manned up by Jones/Weirling ffs.
Throw him in the middle and he ll win it 9 times out of 10.
We have to rotate Cerra, Brayshaw Banfield through there. Brayshaw struggles and no one goes in. We’re so set on Conca, Fyfe, Mundy, Darcy. Every bounce. Why

Cerra has to be a worry, he has second year blues plus. He is giving nothing. Not calling him a bust but he needs to go back to Peel to rediscover his mojo.
Darcy was legally murdered by Kruezer but if Sandi or Lobb aren't ready who else is there.
Problems plus for next week, scary proposition, huge pantsing on the cards.

Can't be keeping the same team after that.
Out: Tucker, Cox, Hughes, possibly Cerra
In: Literally anyone. Crowden, Nyhuis, Lobb for starters. Could even call up Kepler Bradley, wouldn't do a much worse job than some of our guys.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back