Prediction Round 16: Changes Vs Port Adelaide + pre-match discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Just disappointing.

Who cares who is in and out. Need to just play to our potential. Too many ‘off’ games.

Yes. Do you truly honestly believe JL will drop them? I'm using logic here, history suggests he won't

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

bothe of them need to go.

Fyfe can come back when gets some form.

Crowden has suffered from lack of integrity in selection.
Erasmus can come in now.

henry was made to play at Peel for about 8 weeks

Sturt hasn’t played for two weeks now. Surely he gets a chance this week, as Henry made to work for his?
The messaging sucks. Fyfe should’ve played 2 or 3 more games for Peel.

bothe of them need to go.

Fyfe can come back when gets some form.

Crowden has suffered from lack of integrity in selection.
Erasmus can come in now.

henry was made to play at Peel for about 8 weeks
Mate I fully agree with you about Fyfe and Erasmus. I was dissapointed Fyfe didn't play wafl last week, he needs to play, not have a rest, poor decision by the club

I just don't see JL doing it personally

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We got proper belted around the contest. No genuine options to come back through the 2s. Maybe some pace around the middle would be good. Not really any options there, unless Clark gets a run in there which I would be all for.
Just need to cop that one on the chin, accept everyone got flogged in there and hope for a response against port.
Can’t single out any one player.

Out Mundy, Fyfe, Hughes.
Erasmus, Crowden, Walters.
Would also include Meek, so Lobb stays forward.

is Chapman fit yet?

Sorry guys but Fyfe is not getting dropped? Let’s be honest ! Yeah he is sh*t right now but the guy has been injured for a year! We need the games in him he will be beast mode in 7 weeks!! You watch!! We have won enough games to win enough games to make finals now!! But to be honest I’ll be really Pissed off if crowden doesn’t come in next week! Love him

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back