Roast Round 16 dates/ venues still not announced

Remove this Banner Ad

As well as that, interesting to note that Jon Ralph spoke to Lions GM (Danny Daly) today and he said that Neale's shoulder should be right during the 9 day break the club has, which maybe is suggesting the Lions are playing on a Saturday next week against the Crows? :think:

Last edited:
As a VIC swans member its going to be interesting to see if we are allocated tickets as part of our membership. Hoping for the early Sunday game thats for sure.

As a VIC swans member its going to be interesting to see if we are allocated tickets as part of our membership. Hoping for the early Sunday game thats for sure.
Hoping the game down in Geelong has some GA available.

Would be keen to drive down to watch history (a non Geelong game)

Hawthorn vs Port is Saturday but no idea what time.

Confirmed in an article about Shaun Burgoynes 400th. He'll be medical sub this Sunday 'due to a 6 day break for our game next week against Port'.
So he has played 398?

If he isn't required I thought the game doesn't count towards his tally. Is that right?

Unfortunately sitting on the bench as the sub for an entire game counts as a game. So yes, next week will be his 398th but 400th.
It's a strange one because some websites count it and some don't so I'm not entirely sure it does count on official records unless you actually come onto the ground.

It's a strange one because some websites count it and some don't so I'm not entirely sure it does count on official records unless you actually come onto the ground.

It's not counted as a game for fantasy footy.

Definitely counted as an official career game though. Burgs has already been a sub this season for a full game but next week against his old side is already being promoted as number 400.

It absolutely shouldn't be that way IMO.

It's not counted as a game for fantasy footy.

Definitely counted as an official career game though. Burgs has already been a sub this season for a full game but next week against his old side is already being promoted as number 400.

It absolutely shouldn't be that way IMO.
What round was that?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All of Sydney now in a 2 week lockdown.

Swans/Giants likely to hub in Melbourne for the next month. I reckon the Sydney derby will be played in Melbourne then Giants stay again for Essendon game and potentially Swans return to Sydney for Freo game.

Purely a guess
Thursday night
Gold Coast v Richmond 7
Friday night
Geelong v Essendon 7
Saturday
Collingwood v StKilda F
Hawthorn v Port Adelaide F
Adelaide v Brisbane Lions F
Sydney v WestCoast 7
Sunday
Western Bulldogs v North Melbourne F