Round 16 Discussion (Dedicated to Nelso)

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WaLkEr_ThE_StAr

Ultimate campaigner
May 8, 2004
Where you'd rather be
AFL Club
Carlton
Scored 2,357 that was comprised of Hore's whore-ish score of 3. :huh:

Slid from 30th overall to sit 43rd, so the damage could have been worse. But just to think what it could have been had he not been injured. Such is life!

I would've had to trade out Hore eventually, but he was seen as more of a luxury trade towards the last couple of weeks, not so soon in the piece - especially with having to field Logue. Also have some worries with Crippa still on the sidelines, along with Kelly having calf issues. Both out tests my depth, so not the most ideal with my aspirations to finish Top 10.

Please be ever so kind SC Gods. :rainbow:

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Judd_Magic

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Supercoach GRIM REAPER!!!!!
Scored 2,404 and went up 319 spots to 817 overall.

This was with a Boak donut and Hore injured on 3.

Won 10\10 league games too but season is shot with Gawn, Cripps, Hore, Jelly and Cogs all injured, $11,800 in the kitty and only 2 trades left.

No bloody idea what to do with Hore as I can't single trade him to anyone decent. :(

hoddo

Premiership Player
Mar 13, 2005
Geelong
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chelsea, Oakland Raiders, Celtics

Horrible round of carnage.
Already had Whitfield, Cripps and Daniel injured, then Boak a last minute withdrawal for a donut, then Gawn a last minute withdrawal for a donut then Hore injured a few minutes in for 3. Actually 2083 doesn't seem that bad considering all that.

rocker_oz33

Hall of Famer
May 15, 2007
Rockin in a free world.
AFL Club
Geelong

Horrible round of carnage.
Already had Whitfield, Cripps and Daniel injured, then Boak a last minute withdrawal for a donut, then Gawn a last minute withdrawal for a donut then Hore injured a few minutes in for 3. Actually 2083 doesn't seem that bad considering all that.
Woweeee you go totally Chol'ed 🍆 🍆 🍆 🍆 🍆 .

thepacingman

Club Legend
Feb 3, 2016
Singapore
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Luton Town
Please be gentle with me guys. Blown away by the score. Never had anything like this result before.
Duds: Hind (in for Cripps) and Dahlhaus again.

Makes a big difference when you can put your team on the park instead of having players clogging the bench injured.
Rounds 4 - 10 were killers for me and after round 10 my overall rank was 35,446.

Andrew Birch

SuperCoach Carnage Enthusiast
Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Scored 2,404 and went up 319 spots to 817 overall.

This was with a Boak donut and Hore injured on 3.

Won 10\10 league games too but season is shot with Gawn, Cripps, Hore, Jelly and Cogs all injured, $11,800 in the kitty and only 2 trades left.

No bloody idea what to do with Hore as I can't single trade him to anyone decent. :(

Simpson
Howe
Witherden
Short

Danco

Team Captain
Mar 17, 2013
The Premiership Stand
AFL Club
Geelong
Wowee....

Somehow managed a 2327 score, and climbed 3 ranks to 836 overall.

My infinite wisdom saw me bench Logue for Hore who I thought might score more :rainbow:
Boaks late out saw me eat my first donut :thumbsdown:
Cripps covered by Clarke's 55 :huh:

Lucky I still had ROB to cover for Gawn.

Having said that, if Gawn, Boak and Cripps are back this week and I can go back to my scheduled trades to get not :poo: bench cover, I should be able to :fire:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom