Round 16 Discussion (Dedicated to Nelso)

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WaynesWorld19

TheBrownDog
Nov 6, 2003
Baghdad
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide, Baghdad Bombers
Hi Guys .... won’t be around much this week ... changing house / internet ... so messy week

Score: 2,255 .... oh the pain

3 Donuts and Jelly pulling up lame in the 4th.... the SC Gods have not been kind

Down to 1,600 something now ..... hope to do a Steve Bradbury and scrape into the top 1,000 from here .... but don’t put money on it

Requiem

Dungeon Enthusiast
Oct 17, 2012
Summer Bay
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls, NQ Cowboys, LFC
Hi Guys .... won’t be around much this week ... changing house / internet ... so messy week

3 Donuts and Jelly pulling up lame in the 4th.... the SC Gods have not been kind

Down to 1,600 something now ..... hope to do a Steve Bradbury and scrape into the top 1,000 from here .... but don’t put money on it
I feel your pain mate.

Benno_900

Hall of Famer
Nov 21, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal FC

(Log in to remove this ad.)

blackshadow

Premium Gold
Sep 24, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Team WADA

That's me next week....

2229 round 16 score no trades left clouds over Gawn, Cripps and lord knows who else lol
Season is going down the crapper by the look of it (not that it was any good all season).

Mercuri Rising

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 19, 2013
essendon media mcgrafia
AFL Club
Essendon
2262. Down 250 spots to 1287 :thumbsdown:. Could've been a whole lot worse though...

Emergency recruit Preuss :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:
Lloyd rediscovering his hunger for chippies :thumbsu::thumbsu:
Heeney, Marshall, Neale, Danger :thumbsu::thumbsu:
New recruit Andrews :thumbsu:
Fyfe, Rich, Logue :thumbsdown:
Ignoring your instincts (fielding Clarke over Answerth, not trading in Sicily) :thumbsdown:
The Cameron and Hawkins KPF parade of s**t :thumbsdown::thumbsdown:
Boak donut :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Spider Eater

Importer of exotic cheeses
Feb 23, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Storm, Liverpool, Pho Suns, 49rs
Grundy 133 v Roos in a hiding and not in the coaches votes (6 players)
Grundy 145 - highest rating player and not in the coaches votes again!!! (8 players)

Spider Eater can I borrow Hoff's sports car with the CD Kents setting? It's past the joke now.
I believe there's one with the champion data building... Hoff has a big schedule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom