Round 16 Discussion (Dedicated to Nelso)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too difficult for an open league, it only take one team to give up, dont care or simply not good enough to drag the whole league down

We can handpick regulars but still use most of the same people

TenseWarmheartedBasenji-small.gif

Hore had 5 possessions.

A total score of 3 is bulls**t.

The SC scoring system is total bollocks and I'm over it
Only 2 were effective. The other 3 were turnovers. Plus when a player is injured so early in the game they obviously have no influence on the game at all and scaling will affect them more so.

Scored 2484 with Cripps, Gawn and Daniel on the bench :D

1275th for the round, jumped up 834 spots to 1033 overall. In touching distance of the top 1000! :D

2 trades left for season ending injuries

Hopefully regain Cripps and Gawn this week, Daniel the next

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Scored 2,357 that was comprised of Hore's whore-ish score of 3. :huh:

Slid from 30th overall to sit 43rd, so the damage could have been worse. But just to think what it could have been had he not been injured. Such is life!

I would've had to trade out Hore eventually, but he was seen as more of a luxury trade towards the last couple of weeks, not so soon in the piece - especially with having to field Logue. Also have some worries with Crippa still on the sidelines, along with Kelly having calf issues. Both out tests my depth, so not the most ideal with my aspirations to finish Top 10.

Please be ever so kind SC Gods. :rainbow:

Last edited:
Scored 2,404 and went up 319 spots to 817 overall.

This was with a Boak donut and Hore injured on 3.

Won 10\10 league games too but season is shot with Gawn, Cripps, Hore, Jelly and Cogs all injured, $11,800 in the kitty and only 2 trades left.

No bloody idea what to do with Hore as I can't single trade him to anyone decent. :(

giphy.gif

Horrible round of carnage.
Already had Whitfield, Cripps and Daniel injured, then Boak a last minute withdrawal for a donut, then Gawn a last minute withdrawal for a donut then Hore injured a few minutes in for 3. Actually 2083 doesn't seem that bad considering all that.

Horrible round of carnage.
Already had Whitfield, Cripps and Daniel injured, then Boak a last minute withdrawal for a donut, then Gawn a last minute withdrawal for a donut then Hore injured a few minutes in for 3. Actually 2083 doesn't seem that bad considering all that.

Woweeee you go totally Chol'ed 🍆 🍆 🍆 🍆 🍆 .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back