Round 16 Discussion (Dedicated to Nelso)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please be gentle with me guys. Blown away by the score. Never had anything like this result before.
Duds: Hind (in for Cripps) and Dahlhaus again.

Makes a big difference when you can put your team on the park instead of having players clogging the bench injured.
Rounds 4 - 10 were killers for me and after round 10 my overall rank was 35,446.

Scored 2,404 and went up 319 spots to 817 overall.

This was with a Boak donut and Hore injured on 3.

Won 10\10 league games too but season is shot with Gawn, Cripps, Hore, Jelly and Cogs all injured, $11,800 in the kitty and only 2 trades left.

No bloody idea what to do with Hore as I can't single trade him to anyone decent. :(

giphy.gif

Simpson
Howe
Witherden
Short

Wowee....

Somehow managed a 2327 score, and climbed 3 ranks to 836 overall.

My infinite wisdom saw me bench Logue for Hore who I thought might score more :rainbow:
Boaks late out saw me eat my first donut :thumbsdown:
Cripps covered by Clarke's 55 :huh:

Lucky I still had ROB to cover for Gawn.

Having said that, if Gawn, Boak and Cripps are back this week and I can go back to my scheduled trades to get not :poo: bench cover, I should be able to :fire:

Hi Guys .... won’t be around much this week ... changing house / internet ... so messy week

Score: 2,255 .... oh the pain

3 Donuts and Jelly pulling up lame in the 4th.... the SC Gods have not been kind

Down to 1,600 something now ..... hope to do a Steve Bradbury and scrape into the top 1,000 from here .... but don’t put money on it

Hi Guys .... won’t be around much this week ... changing house / internet ... so messy week

3 Donuts and Jelly pulling up lame in the 4th.... the SC Gods have not been kind

Down to 1,600 something now ..... hope to do a Steve Bradbury and scrape into the top 1,000 from here .... but don’t put money on it
I feel your pain mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's me next week....

2229 round 16 score no trades left clouds over Gawn, Cripps and lord knows who else lol
Season is going down the crapper by the look of it (not that it was any good all season).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back