Game Day Round 16 Discussion - The Minefield

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thx for the kind thoughts and support everyone. Saving this screenshot so I can show my grandkids (if/when I have some).

D1A69533-F62E-4A50-8CE5-739602ACE4ED.png
Only two trades left so I’d need heaps of luck to still be highly placed come years end, but . . . once upon a time, way back when, I was ranked number one! Whatdya mean ya don’t believe me? Now just wait a minute while I find the screen shot on this contraption of mine . . . !

Most of the options are risky around that price mate, I’m in the same boat with 3 trades but only have 306k total with trading ccj with one trade. Looked at many different options around those prices and just think most are traps or injury prone. Hoping a rookie is named and may just bite the bullet and use 2 trades and get butters or someone like that. 1 trade for injury, would need a lot of luck but it’s a strange season

Was thinking of gambling with Parker from the tigers as a downgrade option if he gets picked this week .ie. Madden > Parker and then CCJ > best available but yeah only 1 trade left then which makes me nervous.

Was thinking of gambling with Parker from the tigers as a downgrade option if he gets picked this week .ie. Madden > Parker and then CCJ > best available but yeah only 1 trade left then which makes me nervous.
I looked at Parker thinking he might be a good option if they pick him, hoping they do could be good coverage and get a proper f6

I looked at Parker thinking he might be a good option if they pick him, hoping they do could be good coverage and get a proper f6

Something is making me think I should pick Wood but I don't really know enough about him. Need some saints fans to offer some advice.

About $391k
Something is making me think I should pick Wood but I don't really know enough about him. Need some saints fans to offer some advice.
Couldn't get a game at Norf and got delisted says it all really... He's a SPUD!

How about a sneaky look at an Ex-Premo that's had a really POOH year but is really really cheap now!

Like $205K cheaper:

1625398852667.png

Can this bloke turn it around???

How about a sneaky look at an Ex-Premo that's had a really POOH year but is really really cheap now!

Like $205K cheaper:

View attachment 1170979

Would be a huge gamble based on his scoring this year.

Like $205K cheaper:

View attachment 1170979

Take it from a Dockers man. No!
I mean, he could come good, even great, but it’s not a gamble I would be thinking about betting on.

Who the hell do I trade CCJ to kents?

Can't believe that I'm looking at Mason Wood and Patty Dow.

Saints fans is Wood a legitimate option or fools gold?
Jack Darling will be practising both downhill and slalom against most opponents for the rest of the season. He made his BE of 101 this week, I was hoping he would be sub 300K. I like either him or Lynch in the 300K category. Lynch is a bit riskier when it comes to reportability.

Christ almighty I cannot believe that I had great pods like brayshaw 135, trac 123, dunstan 117, mills 121 only to still getting beaten in the weekly by 500 points. Dangers BE was still 115 so thought id wait....seriously WTF even is this game!?!? Puppies incoming!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thx for the kind thoughts and support everyone. Saving this screenshot so I can show my grandkids (if/when I have some).

View attachment 1170934
Only two trades left so I’d need heaps of luck to still be highly placed come years end, but . . . once upon a time, way back when, I was ranked number one! Whatdya mean ya don’t believe me? Now just wait a minute while I find the screen shot on this contraption of mine . . . !

#1 with a bullet, brother, you've got a hefty lead now, gonna be hard to catch. :thumbsu:

I'm getting in early...

938cf279cc3b26ab648365cd49bcf31b.gif

122804938-mexican-cactus-with-mustache-emoji-character-vector-illustration-design.jpg

I suggested Mason Wood in the Rd 16 trades thread after I saw this:

Pumped out a 97 today.

Maybe I just go Wood although Dow is playing pure on ball now.

I think it's out of these 2 for me unless I use 2 trades.

Who the hell do I trade CCJ to kents?

Can't believe that I'm looking at Mason Wood and Patty Dow.

Saints fans is Wood a legitimate option or fools gold?
giphy.gif

Must be better options.

Dow is a spud and Wood is a superb example of a looks like Tarzan plays like Jane player.

giphy.gif

Must be better options.

Dow is a spud and Wood is a superb example of a looks like Tarzan plays like Jane player.
I could see Wood excelling in a forward line with a couple of gun forwards, similar to what Rohan is doing for Geelong. Fragile though.

View attachment 1170934
Stickied :hearteyes: :hearteyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back