Round 16 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

With Greenwood dropped I had to play one of Buzza and Stengle...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1851 with Doc Neale Yeo Sheed to go

Buzza 39 Treloar 57 only bad scores....

Was contemplating JWood or Dustbin for M8 to finish on. Thinking I need to get Zorko before he costs 800k.

Was contemplating JWood or Dustbin for M8 to finish on. Thinking I need to get Zorko before he costs 800k.
I was thinking the same.

I had that deluded internal conversation of "wait till he drops in price" then laughed at how stupid both me and my brain are. Get him at high $.
if he has a bad week BE wise cop it and move on. Hes a keeper

Greenwood out so also MIGHT be playing Buzza. I moved Nank forward, Preuss to R2 and Buzza from forward to ruck emergency on the slim chance Preuss plays. Hoping he does.

Barrett out had to field Berry. He was on 62 at half time. Finished with 82. Happy with that.
One of those weeks that starting the season with Zorko over Titch doesn't feel as bad.
Danger got me the elusive 300 captain.

Horrible score from Treloar. Adams, Newnes, Lloyd & Newman under par in backline.

1,796 with 5 to go.
Hoping for decent games from Simpson & Kreuzer and close to avg scores from Sheed & Boak.

1916/19 inc C and late out jpk.

Doc mountford walters left. No idea what i end up with.

Went lambert for my unique choice this week. Happy with 99

Edit: i didnt have mid coverage for JPK because i didnt trust parsons and shifted greenwood to mid

1633/16+C. Doch, Simpson, Murphy, Sean Darcy, Mountford, Hannan to come. Err....... could be OK.

If Sean Darcy beats big Stef and the rest hit their averages it's fine....

Rubbish (from worst, to semi-hard):
Treloar :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:
Watson :thumbsdown::thumbsdown:
Grundy :thumbsdown:
Nank :oops:
Hanners (Q4) :thumbsdown:
Newnes (Q4) :huh:
Adams gameplan. :$
Zerret's Q1-2. :'(

So what actually happened to Newnes? Nothing in the final quarter, but no mention of an injury in the game report. Just a one-liner about him being replaced "possibly for the rest of the game" in the game feed...

So what actually happened to Newnes? Nothing in the final quarter, but no mention of an injury in the game report. Just a one-liner about him being replaced "possibly for the rest of the game" in the game feed...

His TOG is waaaaay too low for him to have been out there. I switched it off at 3QTR time as was making dinner. :/

Remove this Banner Ad

Back