Round 16 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Fritz is my only rookie on field. I could upgrade him to a premo but the fwd premos I don’t already have are too inconsistent. Stef to Grundy gives me 30 points extra a week when Stef does well and 50 if Stef spuds up. Upgrading Fritz probably doesn’t lead to that much points increase
I reckon getting Fritz off field would lead to a points increase, whether it's trading him or making him F7 for coverage

Grundy tons up every week but he's normally in the 100-125 range, that 151 last week was easily his best of the season

I don't think we are losing that much with Stef considering Stef is popular too (only stunk it up on Gawn and Simpson IIRC)

Imo look at your M7-8 and D5-6 also if they are weak too if there can be an increase somewhere

2328 saw me rise a whopping two spots to 90th overall.

Franklin (65), Neale (59), Curnow (61) and Savage (75 as emergency replacement for Simpson) were disappointing, Titch as captain isn't really an issue given 66% of coaches went for him.

Hopefully no trades this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2,310 / Titch / 14 (+5)

114 average from my 7 players yesterday bought home the round strong. Crisp (67), Savage (75), E.Curnow (61) and a Simpson sized donut this week. Benched Buddy (65) and got Aherns (88).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back