Game Day Round 16 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neale went up 14 points for a handball receive and 30-odd metre kick to turnover, an uncontested mark and a kick to turnover, and people want to throw the toys out of the cot over Greenwood?
Give me a ******* spell.

Neale went up 14 points for a handball receive and 30-odd metre kick to turnover, an uncontested mark and a kick to turnover, and people want to throw the toys out of the cot over Greenwood?
Give me a ******* spell.

He's and Bonts slippers are under CD bed...
Don't come knocking if the bed is rocking :moustache: .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That should have been Greenwood’s shot at goal before. Just tuned in and first thing I saw! F off.

Need 73 points this quarter from both Neale and Greenwood to get over the like I think. Huge effort needing 293 between them at start of game.

C’mon fellas!

My Greenwood vs Lukocious final is surely good
My Greenwood vs Lyons could be close, but should be fine
My last final requires Greenwood to be within 42 of Neale, that is going to be very interesting!

Sleeping in a Forward Pocket ......Smith a real spud, hopefully gets dropped next week ....BRIS can't go into finals with Smith
Just has to be a competent chop-out and allow them to rest OMac a bit.
Stef not back in the H&A apparently.
If they're smart, they'll rest OMac a heap this quarter, game's over .

That should have been Greenwood’s shot at goal before. Just tuned in and first thing I saw! F off.

Need 73 points this quarter from both Neale and Greenwood to get over the like I think. Huge effort needing 293 between them at start of game.

C’mon fellas!
Yeah, clearly Greenwood's tackle, but Ainsworth had an arm in there, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back