Game Day Round 16 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

1949. Overall moved up from 3rd to 2nd.

Live ranking has me 13pts behind the leader (pending score adjustments).

Never thought id find myself in this situation.
* dude, that's awesome! Kudos to you and good luck!

With all due respect to everyone else here on this board, I'd suggest not taking anyone's advice - just scour for useful info (or is that in itself also too much like advice?)

You got this. Enjoy the ride

fu** dude, that's awesome! Kudos to you and good luck!

With all due respect to everyone else here on this board, I'd suggest not taking anyone's advice - just scour for useful info (or is that in itself also too much like advice?)

cheers man. Yeah im just going with my gut and that way if things dont pan out ill only have myself to blame. Last thing id want is a hot take from someone and then it goes wrong. I actually saw a guy on twitter (tbetta) talk up Redden as a cheap unique for fantasy this weekend and despite the score of 78 his injury is a headache for his owners because the Eagles play first game of next round and his value is low.

Last edited:
fu** dude, that's awesome! Kudos to you and good luck!

Imagine if he did take our advice! He wouldn't even end up with a hat.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1949. Overall moved up from 3rd to 2nd.

Live ranking has me 13pts behind the leader (pending score adjustments).

Never thought id find myself in this situation.
I spend enough time with just a weekly match up riding on it.
1st is a car, second still gets $10k or something?

You said you were up late, take solace in breaking down the value of a car into hourly wage.
Sitting around on fantasy is a cushy job so I'll pay $25 an hour.
That's 1,600 hours for a $40k car.
No more sleep for you. Crunch the possibilities, FOLLOW every team's Twitter as that's far more reliable than the AFL website for ins/outs.

This board can try and help. Everyone make sure you post possible outs (like Docherty) asap.

Also, if you trusted Bailey, you'd be a touch closer to 1st. (But would've had a heart attack with the 7pts at half time so no car anyway cos dead)

I spend enough time with just a weekly match up riding on it.
1st is a car, second still gets $10k or something?

You said you were up late, take solace in breaking down the value of a car into hourly wage.
Sitting around on fantasy is a cushy job so I'll pay $25 an hour.
That's 1,600 hours for a $40k car.
No more sleep for you. Crunch the possibilities, FOLLOW every team's Twitter as that's far more reliable than the AFL website for ins/outs.

This board can try and help. Everyone make sure you post possible outs (like Docherty) asap.

Also, if you trusted Bailey, you'd be a touch closer to 1st. (But would've had a heart attack with the 7pts at half time so no car anyway cos dead)
hehe thanks man. Yeah 2nd prize is 8k, 3rd prize is 4k and then its $500 for 4-10th. Car is worth 62k apparently. Not that ive looked at the prizes much in the past few weeks!

Cheers for the tip on following every teams twitter and not just the AFL's.

Back to the studying.

hehe thanks man. Yeah 2nd prize is 8k, 3rd prize is 4k and then its $500 for 4-10th. Car is worth 62k apparently. Not that ive looked at the prizes much in the past few weeks!

Cheers for the tip on following every teams twitter and not just the AFL's.

Back to the studying.

And if you're not already listening to the Plus 6 podcast it's probably the best one I've come across.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back