Game Day Round 16 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

1709 with Neale to come. Not too bad but could have been so much better with Simpkin, fielding McInerney as I traded before realising Brayshaw was out, Riccardi on field, Ridley...

1592 With Neale (c) to come, chickened out of ROB captain, and now I wish I went with Whittas WOW!

Hopefully hit 1800, just need a Neale triple digit!

1540 + Neale Greeny

Simp Ricci and Ridley the flops

Think i will get a cheap forward instead of Ricci freeing
up funds to upgrade Simp and Fisher

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm getting a week ahead of myself but looking at a Redden trade to Gray or Langford - any insights?
I got Langford this week. Looked like a bad pick early but worked himself into the game. I think the fact he top scored for the Dons at 80 in a game where they were smashed by ten goals tells you all you need to know. I was happy with the pick up at a cheap price.

Thanks mate!

Im 1581 with 3+C to go.
Checked remaining players from teams around you, you're sitting in a decent spot this week with the 3 PLUS C.
Leader cashed in Zac Williams for a rookie DNP so he could take Greaves (E)
Now has a hole in back 6 so he'd be hoping Greaves scores like that for 2 more weeks.

1491 with Neale,Lyons,Zorko,Greenwood to come.
Just dropping away... from 11th down to 59th.

Changed my whitfield C to lloyd at the last second after flashbacks of Keays tagging gaff and being named on the wing alongside whitfield.
Keep overthinking it :/

Gaff,Simpkin,Riccardi on-field and Duncan/Macrae/Marshall failing to finish off their hot starts.

1491 with Neale,Lyons,Zorko,Greenwood to come.
Just dropping away... from 11th down to 59th.

Changed my whitfield C to lloyd at the last second after flashbacks of Keays tagging gaff and being named on the wing alongside whitfield.
Keep overthinking it :/

Gaff,Simpkin,Riccardi on-field and Duncan/Macrae/Marshall failing to finish off their hot starts.
Did the same thing, but with Gaff instead. Difficult to predict if the Crows will tag or not given their evolving game/play styles. Really is the roll of the dice sometimes.

Been a while since I’ve vented but here goes. Just about at my ******* wits end with the constant clowning of my team due to brain dead coaches and teams.

Gaff - Let’s play keepings off our best outside mid
Houli - Let’s play keepings off our best rebounding defender
Maynard - Hey let’s play our best rebounding defender as a lockdown
Danger - Let’s play our best mid full forward for the rest of the year
Duncan - Hey let’s throw him forward too
JPK - Let’s use our best ball winner as a tagger
Draper - Let’s rest him every 2nd game without warning
O Mac - Hey let’s bring in Archie Smith
Petracca - (very soon) Let’s go back to ending his career as a permanent forward

Did the same thing, but with Gaff instead. Difficult to predict if the Crows will tag or not given their evolving game/play styles. Really is the roll of the dice sometimes.

Formlines are so hard to read... for a few weeks melbourne were super easy to score against, then collingwood, now eagles...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back