AFL RDT Round 16 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Short finally has a night where he doesn't get 15 uncontested marks, and guess what? None of my cash league opponents have him.
God, this game is not fair. :mad: :(

Well that was a horrible night

3 players and somehow Markov ends up being my best....

Dusty pathetic and lazy, glad tigers lost that
Short dreadful as well

3/211...week over on a thursday night

How good would it be owning Touk? Tries so hard all game
It wasn't that Short was dreadful. He still tried to get all those uncontested easy marks but the difference last night is that the Suns had someone go with him most of the time. Everyone knows that the tigers like to get the ball in his hands and it's amazed me that opposition clubs have constantly allowed them to do it. Not last night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watching Stewart is just the same as watching Short. No one wants to go near him and Geelong will continue to kick to him all night.

It wasn't that Short was dreadful. He still tried to get all those uncontested easy marks but the difference last night is that the Suns had someone go with him most of the time. Everyone knows that the tigers like to get the ball in his hands and it's amazed me that opposition clubs have constantly allowed them to do it. Not last night.
Also Houli stealing a lot of points
Houli syndesmosis now though, that should help Short

Also Houli stealing a lot of points
Houli syndesmosis now though, that should help Short
Houli's been playing for a number of weeks but Richmond still take the short kick to Short because usually no one goes near him. Last night was the first time I've seen someone take away that "kick it to me. I'm all on my own". Houli now missing may make it even more likely that Short will be manned up.

Houli's been playing for a number of weeks but Richmond still take the short kick to Short because usually no one goes near him. Last night was the first time I've seen someone take away that "kick it to me. I'm all on my own". Houli now missing may make it even more likely that Short will be manned up.
also doesn't help when tigers are playing like sh*t, once the team improves than Short will be seagulling again. Houli steals a lot of kick ins which is huge for short

Danger BE 82

Scores 151. What's that a likely increase of?

504 from 4

Merrett(vc) 143 :thumbsu: ... i'll take that captaincy, thank you
Heppell 75
Ridley 74

hmmm, i think i'll be adding Danger next week... he's back !!!

also doesn't help when tigers are playing like sh*t, once the team improves than Short will be seagulling again. Houli steals a lot of kick ins which is huge for short

Isn't Houli cooked?

Cameron dead so will end up wasting my last trade next week

6c / 649

SAT-
Max Piggy Whit Taranto
Laird Zork
Brayspud Walsh
Houston Jiath

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back