Preview Round 16: Essendon vs Sydney, MCG, Saturday 02/07/2022 @ 1:45 PM

What line will we hear at the end?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calling a huge upset here. Win by 2 points.
The lads were absolutely disrespected by this mob last time.
If they have ANY fire in their bellies, this is the game we're motivated for.

The only fire in Essendon players' bellies this season is the one from last nights curry dinner.

Didn’t we just get our annual pasting from the Swans 3 weeks ago? Is the AFL just trying to get their lovechild another percentage booster before the finals? Sydney by triple digits and change

Calling a huge upset here. Win by 2 points.
The lads were absolutely disrespected by this mob last time.
If they have ANY fire in their bellies, this is the game we're motivated for.
Oi

It's like to see Shiel bury Parker every time he goes near the ball. Ffs stand up for yourselves. That crap wouldn't have happened 20 years ago
I just rewatched the 2000 grand final and none of the players are soft like the"I can't believe it's not butter" players we have now

You know the opposition don't believe you're a threat when their preview thread is all about toasted sandwiches. Now I'm hungry, thanks swan fans.

Your welcome!

foods GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Every time i attend a game against sydney we generally win. Sadly i will not be attending

Let’s have a different look at something for a few weeks.

2 proper key backs
1 medium defender
1 intercept defender
3 running backs
2 key forwards
2 small forwards

In: Parish, Menzie, Reid, Brand
Out: Durham, Bryan, Kelly, Heppell (managed)

Ridley Brand Laverde
Redman Reid D’Ambrosio
Langford Parish Martin
Stringer Jones Perkins
Guelfi Wright Menzie
Draper Merrett Shiel
Caldwell Hind Snelling Hobbs
Durham

Reid has not been playing key back in the VFL. Right now he is not physically ready to play KP . No point calling for him to come in and play KP.
BZT and Brand have been taking most of the KPD in the VFL along with Eyre .

* it, put Shiel as a run with tag on Parker and just annoy the s**t out of him all game

If Sydney are up and about this could get really ugly fast. They love playing on a big ground.

Also what’s happened with the merrett spending time at half back plan, is he actually going to spend any time there or was that just wasted training hours during the preseason.

If Sydney are up and about this could get really ugly fast. They love playing on a big ground.

Also what’s happened with the merrett spending time at half back plan, is he actually going to spend any time there or was that just wasted training hours during the preseason.
We’ve reverted to what works™️ c. 2021, but with McGrath permanently in defence… or so it seems.

Joke's on you, I just had two toasted chicken cheese and mayo tsangs.

Toasted mayo? How does that work?

I must admit that sometimes we grab a roast chicken and do chicken, tomato and cheese toasties. Not bad for a quick meal.

Welcome! it makes watching far less frustrating.
Yes. It took until my early 30s to accept my inevitable demise. In my 40s I've added humans not being able to deal with climate change and that my football club was successful in my adolescence and won't be again until I'm retired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back