Preview Round 16: Essendon vs Sydney, MCG, Saturday 02/07/2022 @ 1:45 PM

What line will we hear at the end?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bzt is only 22 not like he’s 30. He has the best form in the vfl and deserves his chance.
He seems to have been aroud for ever - I thought he was much older, not Old Man MacDonagh old obviously. Maybe there is hope for him yet

he's actually 23 but the point still stands

Bzt is only 22 not like he’s 30. He has the best form in the vfl and deserves his chance.

I must have sandwiches on the brain... I saw BZT and I swear I saw BLT.

Halftimehero

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 26, 2012
AFL Club
Essendon
Surely Murphy is the first to face the chop from this review, ridiculous the amount of soft tissue injuries we are getting.

Hamez

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 8, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
Surely Murphy is the first to face the chop from this review, ridiculous the amount of soft tissue injuries we are getting.
Wasn’t the same said about Justin Crowe? Nothings changed…

Probably clutching at straws here but I do wonder if the location of The Hanger (correct me if I’m wrong but the areas an industrial zone) plays a part. That combined with training indoors as well.

Halftimehero

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 26, 2012
AFL Club
Essendon
Wasn’t the same said about Justin Crowe? Nothings changed…

Probably clutching at straws here but I do wonder if the location of The Hanger (correct me if I’m wrong but the areas an industrial zone) plays a part. That combined with training indoors as well.

Yeah true, something is not right.

essendon

All Australian
Oct 5, 2004
Hillside
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Manchester United
They have let us down all year with soft tissue injuries....very poor management overall and have NFI how to get it right.....not many other clubs having YOUNG players having these type of injuries other than ourselves....👌👌👏👏 but..keep up the good work....I'm.sure you will tell us that they have been building their running loads and got some real good minutes crap into them....you've been spinning all year....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Couldn't resist...

toastie1a.jpg

toastie2a.jpg

Bombers36

Premiership Player
Jul 15, 2008
Keilor East
AFL Club
Essendon
I actually dont mind our line-up. Think we need to rotate big-bodies through the middle - I’d like to see Stringer start in guts - belt the hell out of Parker then rotate forward and kick 4 for the game. We also have Langford, Caldwell and Hobbs all who provide inside options around the ball dont think we had them all last time we played Sydney…I think we will line up a little more like;-

Ridley Zerk Lav
Redman Kelly D’Ambrosio
Durham Stringer Heppell
Martin Jones Guelfi
Langford 2MP Snelling

Draper Parish Merrett

Bench: Caldwell Shiel Hind Hobbs
SUB: Waterman

Also note Phillips not playing reserves could possible be a late in for someone…??

Sorry I’m late, I was screaming into the void.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back