Round 16 rising star

Remove this Banner Ad

He certainly had a good game. Considering North couldn’t get a rising star in seasons past, even if we tried buying one; a fourth this year would be a good return.

Larkey has got it locked this round. Bolton played against a team who had a real poor game and so did Cameron. Larkey has also been more consistant over a longer period.

Yep, Noah Answerth has been off the radar and exceptional for us all year, very good today against the Giants, will be a gun.

Larkey has got it locked this round. Bolton played against a team who had a real poor game and so did Cameron. Larkey has also been more consistant over a longer period.
Bolton has a higher rated game and better of body of work so wrong on both accounts.

Season stats based on SC points https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/ft_player_rankings?year=2019&rt=RA&st=SU
Bolton 12th and Larkey 28th. Shai Bolton got named in the AFL Team of the week and got coaches votes against Fremantle.

For this week's round had the best game for players eligible for The Rising Star. AFL Ratings gave him the second highest rating for the match with 26 disposals @81% 9 CP, 5 Clearances (3 CC), 9 marks, 4 tackles, 6 I50, 2 goals and 2 goal assists, 9 score involvements and 419 MG

If the nomination is based on the quality of the opposition, how did Zurhaar win a nomination against Carlton?

Richmond fans very protective of their rising star noms aren't they
I would easily accept that a player from an opposition team was a worthy winner of the nomination. Shai ahead of the others this week.

Shame that Josh Battle was injured, he has a great season is worthy of a nomination.

I would easily accept that a player from an opposition team was a worthy winner of the nomination. Shai ahead of the others this week.

Shame that Josh Battle was injured, he has a great season is worthy of a nomination.

I'll take your word for it because I was only checking in on your game to see if you were up by 100 points

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bolton has a higher rated game and better of body of work so wrong on both accounts.

Season stats based on SC points https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/ft_player_rankings?year=2019&rt=RA&st=SU
Bolton 12th and Larkey 28th. Shai Bolton got named in the AFL Team of the week and got coaches votes against Fremantle.

For this week's round had the best game for players eligible for The Rising Star. AFL Ratings gave him the second highest rating for the match with 26 disposals @81% 9 CP, 5 Clearances (3 CC), 9 marks, 4 tackles, 6 I50, 2 goals and 2 goal assists, 9 score involvements and 419 MG

If the nomination is based on the quality of the opposition, how did Zurhaar win a nomination against Carlton?

You are comparing a flanker /mid to a Key Position player based on SC pts?

Would feel kind of wrong if Cameron got there before Oscar Allen (although the latter is more of a contributor who hasn't busted a game apart). 3 goals in a quarter is irresistible, but Larkey most deserved.

Larkey or Answerth for me. Both deserving nom's. They should both get one before the season is up in any case.

Mitch Lewis was excellent Friday night - 16 disposals, 2.1, 7 marks (3 or 4 contested) against the team 2nd on the ladder

Remove this Banner Ad

Back